BY GERBER

Our Gerber 2nd Foods Nutritious Dinners Vegetable Beef baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/4 cup vegetables, 1 3/4 tsp beef, 2Tbsp cooked rice.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 2 g protein per pack and 3 Tbsp of vegetables per pack.
  • Unsweetened, no artificial flavors.
  • Package not made with BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Ingredients: WATER, CARROTS, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), PEASE, BEEF, WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE FLOUR, ONION POWDER.

Buy on Walmart
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Our boy ate this food without issue-- he seemed to like the taste. However, wow, the smell-- that was tough on us parents. We like to be able to taste our baby's food before we give it (or, at least know it's something we would eat), but we just couldn't get past the scent.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
I love the 2 packs for my son! He absolutely loves the vegetable beef! It is a great value! I bought ours at Walmart but it can be purchased anywhere with baby products! I'd definitely recommend to other parents!
Jaid L.
My twins LOVE vegetable beef, it fills them good for dinner and even though it's good for a big mess! I love it, they love it. I definitely recommend this as a first for introducing meats!
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
I personally wouldn't use Ferber food for anything. They're a nasty company. They've continually had lawsuit after lawsuit on them, but the media never heard about it being their lawyers keep it quiet. You could buy better baby food without all the preservatives, GMO's, extra sugar and all that other nonsense.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH
HATE gerber baby food. Overly processed and over priced for what you're getting. The quality is just not as good compared to other reputable baby food brands. Go for the more natural baby food, this stuff is not as good.
Cinthia L.
San Jose
Really good stuff, my daughter like this more than the fruit kind. She seems to like more the veggies than the fruits, which I love and I like the size of this one, perfect amount .
karissa C.
Lmaooooo did the baby food challenge with these. they are so nasty yo dfl BUT it was fun, my niece nd nephew do not like them at all
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
My son loves this vegetable beef food. He will sit there and eat the whole thing and cry when it's all gone because he wants more.
Destiny E.
Richlands, NC
My daughter isn't really a picky eater. This was one of her favorites when she was eating baby food! Gerber has never let me down.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
These foods are good and I have used them with other children. But my son didn't seem to like them as much.