Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Sweet Potato uploaded by Brooklynn B.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Sweet Potato uploaded by Claribel D.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Sweet Potato baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 2/3 sweet potato in each tub. These sweet potatoes were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 50% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin A.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Ingredients: SWEET POTATOS, WATER, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) TO MAINTAIN COLOR.

Buy on Walmart*
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
These foods, all flavors, are so great for introducing baby to foods other than formula. My daughter makes some of the funniest faces when trying new foods. She hasn't had any digestion or stomach issues so that is a huge plus. We will continue to try a variety of flavors for our munchkin :)
Beatrice S.
Orange, CA
My daughter loves gerber. I have tried other brands like organic brands. She hated it. All of them. Gerber just has the taste she loves. Sweet potatoes are actually my favorite but luckily my daughter loves them too. I love how the package comes with two cases of food. We always buy enough for the whole month. So I love that!
Hanna M.
In my opinion my sons loved them! Especially the squash and sweet potatoes, they are convenient for on the go and have 2 containera in one! The only bad thing is that the caps are not tight on sonit will seep through! So if i was the one inventing the packaging, i would find a way to make better lids!
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My girls loved this baby food when they were babies . I love that this baby food come in little Tupperware contains... I use to take half use baby food with me on the go. ..
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
I prefer to buy Gerber brand baby foods when I do purchase them. My kids have loved most of the flavors, including the sweet potatoes. I like the sizing of these, and that these are reusable containers. I do wish that they came in the glass jars still though....
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
This sweet potatoes baby food is great. The cost is cheap and my little one loves it. He can't get enough of it. I also love the fact that it has just the right amount for a feeding.
Janine C.
I make most of our sons food myself, but love having Gerber as a backup when I don't have enough. He love this flavor, and it was enough to serve for two sittings along with oatmeal.
Erika C.
Radcliff, KY
This was my daughter's favorite. It was one of the few vegetables she would eat and I love the plastic container because I don't have to worry about it breaking. It also makes it easier to reseal.
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
These are great both of my girls loved them when they were babies. the only thing i disliked about them is the lids do not lock on the the bowl part. and i would always have to use a different container to save what they didn't eat.
Bre L.
I usually don't select this variety for my daughter. The color stains the bibs or clothes if they make a mess during feeding. It's a little watery which causes drippings.