Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Prune Apple uploaded by Raquel E.

BY GERBER #55 in Baby Food

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Prune Apple baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 2 1/5 prunes, and 1/3 apple in each tub.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • Pureed natural fruit with texture just right for your little one.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: PRUNE PUREE (DRIED PRUNES, WATER), APPLES.

Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
My son absolutely loves the gerber baby food. There isn’t a flavor he’s tried he hasn’t liked. They are so full of flavor and the texture and consistency is perfect. Good quality for the price, even though we’ve found baby food other places cheaper.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
This stuff works great when needing it to help my daughter go to the bathroom. Plus she likes it! Prunes are good for you and they help ease the poo 💩. Get ours at Walmart for like 1$.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
My little one loves this flavor. It actually does taste really good. I love that the food comes in a great container with a lid. It’s easy to hold and the lid is awesome. It’s affordable too, love that it’s a two pack!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
These are great for tummy troubles. Anytime my little one has a hard time "going", I give him one or two of these. It softens his go and makes it easier without having to resort to any medicine. I keep these in my cabinet at all times!
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY
So... my son was constipated for the past four days I had no idea what to do! I finally called doctor and he said to give him Prunes I gave him prunes and apples and he loved it. I tried some myself and it's not too shabby;) I highly recommend this food too!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I like that they mixed apples in with the prunes. I would always feed my son prunes when he was constipated but it was so tough because he hated the taste of just prunes. This definitely made it a lot easier to feed him prunes.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
If your baby has trouble using the bathroom at times like mines does, i highly recommend this or any other product with prunes in them, my daughter not only likes this flavor but her bowel movements are much better after eating this, this makes her bowel movements much easier, as i sometimes she her struggling.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
We had to give my youngest daughter prunes daily to help with her constipation issues.  I was so happen when I found a combination of prunes and apples as she wasn't a big fan of just prunes, but they helped her so much.  She would actually eat this one without fussing or taking an hour to eat one tub.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Has a resealable lid in case your child does not finish the food. To me these were amazing to give my son when he got constipated. It doesn't smell to great, but my son loved the taste of it and would devour a whole container in minutes.
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
This is perfect to have in the house for when your baby gets constipated. Prunes don't taste good but since it's mixed with apples it's not so bad for the little ones. Fairly priced and worth having.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
How many people agree this product is amazing for constipation in babies? It was a lifesaver for me!
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Are these too sweet for are little ones?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
I have one of these but haven't gave it to my daughter. I know it has prunes and I've heard it makes baby's have a bowel movement, which kinda scares me. My question is do the baby's go restroom bad or is it regular? Also do u give baby's these only when they haven't had a bowel movement?
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
How much of this should our daughter eat at one sitting? She is 7 months old.

back