Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Pear Cinnamon With Oatmeal Cereal uploaded by Suzanne M.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Pear Cinnamon With Oatmeal Cereal uploaded by Amanda S.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Pear Cinnamon with Oatmeal baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/3 pear, and 3 Tbsp cooked oats in each tub.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • Antioxidant Vitamins C and E along with Zinc and six B Vitamins for healthy growth.
  • Iron for healthy brain development and calcium for strong teeth and bones.
  • No artificial flavors or colors; Packaging not made with BPA..

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

ber 2nd Foods Oatmeal Cereal With Cinnamon & Pears: 3.5 oz each Nutrition for healthy growth and natural immune support Provides iron, B, C, E vitamins and zinc Made with whole grains No salt, or starch 100% recycled paperboard

Pears, Apple, and Pear Juices (Water, Apple And Pear Juice Concentrate), Water, Whole Grain Oat Flour ( Contains Wheat), Cinnamon, Citric Acid.

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 , Folic Acid.

• "My son loves this flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "OMG my daughter loved these." in 2 reviews
  • "My child loves this flavor, not only does it taste good it's a nice texture for learning towards eating solid food" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend to all new moms." in 1 review
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I never gave my little girl anything I wasn't willing to try myself first and even I liked this mix. Price point wise they're not too expensive though in the long run I found that making my own baby food was even cheaper and helped to ease my paranoid on food recalls that may affect her.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you know how there are some baby food flavors that you want to keep eating, even though you're not a baby anymore? This is definitely one of them. The babies and toddler I take care love it! They definitely act happier when they start eating it.
Amber N.
This was always my go to baby food when my daughter wanted to eat in her infant days. She never really liked the pears by itself so I guess the cinnamon flavor is what she loved about this . Every baby food that had the cinnamon in it was a must buy. Very cheap and affordable as well , I'd recommend it.
maria m.
I tried these once but my son didn't like them I'm not sure why I didn't try it lol but by the look of his face he didn't like it. I'm guessing it's from the flavore or something cus he eats the cereal but just not the flavored ones. I would still recommend this because it's good to give your babies.
Elizabeth M.
Peculiar , MO
Love the little packs with lids. I can throw them in the diaper bag and not have to worry about it breaking. Having a lid is nice for younger babies so you can save some for later. Love the additional fruit flavor in the oatmeal rather than just plain oatmeal. More convenient than the boxed cereal for busy and on the go moms.
Kristin Z.
Chambersburg, PA
This is my sons favorite food. There is never any spillage on the bib when this meal comes out! He loves it. I usually have a taste of whatever my son has and I have to say this is one of the better tasting baby foods for an adult palate as well!
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gerber is always the way to go if ya ask me! I mean they have been around since my mom was a baby! They have tons of flavors! And I love the plastic containers with the re sealable lids...SO convenient.
Emily S.
Ballwin, MO
My daughter loved these! The flavors were great and with the added oatmeal they were a little more filling. I have always trusted Gerber puréed food for my babies.
Angela S.
Holton, Mi
My daughter loves this kind of food. She eats the whole entire container! With the pears and cinnomin it smells good, and i haven't tried it myself. With this I am comfortable feeding my baby!
Amanda C.
Taunton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this baby food for my son. They come in different fruits and vegetables and dinner foods. Another plus for these is that they are already mixed with cereal
Valeria A.
Miami , FL
How good is this? I have a godson and i want to give him something like this what do you recommend me?
Michelle T.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
How chunky is this food? Do your babies chew this pretty well?

Walmart