BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Pears baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 2/3 pear in each tub. These pears were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA

Fedding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Ingredients: PEARS, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).

• We noticed a big difference in my daughters diapers when ...2 Answers
  • Will my 3 month old like this flavor?6 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed a difference in poopy diapers whi...16 Answers
Ali B.
New Port Richey
My little man just recently started eating baby food at four months old. Due to the fact that he allergic to cows milk and I no longer can produce milk for him the doctor has decided to try introducing soft fruits to him. He absolutely loves these pears. As well as their prunes and plums... I know probably any grownups least favorite however since he is backed up he needs these fruits to help him go to the bathroom and they work perfectly as well as keeps his hunger satisfied. Not to mention I tried a little on my finger and it’s not that bad!!
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
My son absolutely loves the gerber baby food. There isn’t a flavor he’s tried he hasn’t liked. They are so full of flavor and the texture and consistency is perfect. Good quality for the price, even though we’ve found baby food other places cheaper.
Destiny B.
Tallulah
If it isn’t Apple my baby will take banana ☺️ he loves to eat this in the morning for breakfast time! I can’t speak for other Bavaria but this does have him doing #2 afterwards! Which is fine for me because I know he will have a good “movement” afterwards!
Jaime A.
Meriden
One of my sons favorite fruits. We have 3 kids and all 3 were brought up on gerber baby products (foods, puffs, snacks etc) never a problem with packaging and the kids have always seemed to enjoy them. The puffs in particular are the best for taking with you on errands to keep the little ones busy
Lauren L.
My son loves this flavor. But it’s not adult taste tested approved. It doesn’t taste at all like pear to me. There have been other purées I have tried that are spot on, but this one? Not so much. Either way, my son likes it, and really that’s all that matters
Mikeyia Y.
My family loves gerbers foods. But I hate hate the seal on this baby food. I wish they had a better way to pull the tab off. Please change the tabs on this food!!!!
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
My daughter loved the pear flavored ones. I love the two pack and a great price. The lids snap back on, but mine would leak everytime. Other than that, def approve
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
These compotes were given alone or with 4 ounces of water as juice and more when I had some diarrhea and could not give the lache, are not so sweet to the palate, the right consistency and good price. I always buy fruit dessert, tropical fruits, banana, apple, peach (not so much because it is too sweet and she does not like the sweet)
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
great treat for my nephew when he cry , he love apple, and pears. So every time when he cry I will give him this and he will eat it and stop. The packaging is very simple , easy to eat, to store in the freezer ,and it is very easy to find all the flavors.
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
Has anyone else noticed a difference in poopy diapers while feeding this to their children?
Kelsey M.
Will my 3 month old like this flavor?
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
We noticed a big difference in my daughters diapers when we went from bottles to baby food.