Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Chicken Rice Dinner uploaded by CinDy G.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Chicken Rice Dinner uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY GERBER

Our Gerber 2nd Foods Nutritious Dinners Chicken and Rice baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1 1/2 tsp turkey, 2 1/2 Tbsp mixed grains.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 2 g protein.
  • 3 Tbsp of vegetables per pack
  • Package not made with BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: CARROTS, WATER, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), PEAR JUICE (WATER, PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE), GROUND CHICKEN, WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE FLOUR.

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Chicken Rice Dinner
  • "My son is a very picky baby food meat eater but he loves the chicken and rice." in 2 reviews
  • "I had to get it a lot cause it was one of the ones he would eat when he wouldn't eat anything else." in 1 review
  • "My son loves all gerber foods but he especially loved this one." in 1 review
  • "There are dozens of flavors and combinations and I recommend you try them for yourself to see if your little one will eat them!" in 1 review
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Let’s just say Happy baby means happy momma! My daughter loves her Gerber foods, she had her favorites and she also has some she doesn’t tend to like but that’s with the prunes which is understandable. I love knowing that she’s getting a good small nutritional dinner. I also love that there is so many different options to choose from.
They have the fruits to veggies and then they dinner options to choose from to help baby get use to different taste. I different love Gerber for my daughter!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love getting these for my son, I usually but them at Walgreens where they have them 3 for 5 dollar which I don't think is a bad deal especially since I am a rewards member and I get points. I love that they come in a plastic container with a lid so just incase my son doesn't finish I can save it in the fridge for later. I will keep buying until my son is ready to move on to regular food.
Kelli N.
conover
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good price I’m not gonna like I only buy gerber baby food. But ima review it for my daughter she HATED it. She legit started gagging and pushing it away. Giving me a look like what are you thinking mom 🤣
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My nephew recently started eating these Gerber 2nd stage foods and loves them. It's the cutest thing in the world to watch him eat. He enjoys the taste of this flavor it doesn't take him all of five minutes to finish the one serving. I like the packaging and that these are in containers perfect for on the go that won't break in your diaper bag.
Ryoko M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We bought these to take on vacation with us. I love that Gerber baby food is a portable container, and it's much lighter than taking a glass jar. I do like glass better as a container, but for the occasional times that I buy this, I'm happy with the container. My son like this flavor too - I appreciate that it's not chock full of sugar, and that it has a protein source.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
I've got a little guy at home who loves his gerber foods! I like that the packaging is large and has a lid incase I need to store in the fridge. The price is great and the flavors come in a wide variety of combinations and flavors. My son loves the Marconi and cheese combination.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these for my son he loved to eat these and would eat them any time of the day for me I bough them at Walmart and they are easy meals for baby's my bad in price and easy to feed them. I loved them for him and would buy them again and recommend them to others
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
Baby’s favorite meal 🥘🤪 she’s a chicken eater! Always purchase baby food from Walmart & try new ones. This ones a hit! Good price & nice selection. Will keep purchasing. Apple chicken is good too. Baby is almost 8 m old now.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Me encantaría que existiera esta presentación en donde vivo para dársela a mi bebe, aunque sé que todos los productos de gerber son buenos , tanto en los alimentos como en los utensilios para los bebés
Erica G.
Stage 2 chicken and rice taste pretty good (we have taste tested all the flavors before giving them to our son to eat). The size of each container is good, he would normally eat the entire thing or close to it. You can find it easily at most stores and it's not a bad price.

Kohl's