Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Chicken Rice Dinner uploaded by CinDy G.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Chicken Rice Dinner uploaded by Vane G.

BY GERBER #90 in Baby Food

Our Gerber 2nd Foods Nutritious Dinners Chicken and Rice baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/4 cup sweet potato, 1 1/2 tsp turkey, 2 1/2 Tbsp mixed grains.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 2 g protein.
  • 3 Tbsp of vegetables per pack
  • Package not made with BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: CARROTS, WATER, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), PEAR JUICE (WATER, PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE), GROUND CHICKEN, WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE FLOUR.

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Chicken Rice Dinner
  • "My son is a very picky baby food meat eater but he loves the chicken and rice." in 2 reviews
  • "I had to get it a lot cause it was one of the ones he would eat when he wouldn't eat anything else." in 1 review
  • "There are dozens of flavors and combinations and I recommend you try them for yourself to see if your little one will eat them!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves all gerber foods but he especially loved this one." in 1 review
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love getting these for my son, I usually but them at Walgreens where they have them 3 for 5 dollar which I don't think is a bad deal especially since I am a rewards member and I get points. I love that they come in a plastic container with a lid so just incase my son doesn't finish I can save it in the fridge for later. I will keep buying until my son is ready to move on to regular food.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Let’s just say Happy baby means happy momma! My daughter loves her Gerber foods, she had her favorites and she also has some she doesn’t tend to like but that’s with the prunes which is understandable. I love knowing that she’s getting a good small nutritional dinner. I also love that there is so many different options to choose from.
They have the fruits to veggies and then they dinner options to choose from to help baby get use to different taste. I different love Gerber for my daughter!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My nephew recently started eating these Gerber 2nd stage foods and loves them. It's the cutest thing in the world to watch him eat. He enjoys the taste of this flavor it doesn't take him all of five minutes to finish the one serving. I like the packaging and that these are in containers perfect for on the go that won't break in your diaper bag.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
I've got a little guy at home who loves his gerber foods! I like that the packaging is large and has a lid incase I need to store in the fridge. The price is great and the flavors come in a wide variety of combinations and flavors. My son loves the Marconi and cheese combination.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these for my son he loved to eat these and would eat them any time of the day for me I bough them at Walmart and they are easy meals for baby's my bad in price and easy to feed them. I loved them for him and would buy them again and recommend them to others
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Me encantaría que existiera esta presentación en donde vivo para dársela a mi bebe, aunque sé que todos los productos de gerber son buenos , tanto en los alimentos como en los utensilios para los bebés
Erica G.
Stage 2 chicken and rice taste pretty good (we have taste tested all the flavors before giving them to our son to eat). The size of each container is good, he would normally eat the entire thing or close to it. You can find it easily at most stores and it's not a bad price.
Lynna L.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter didn't mind this when she was younger. I on the other hand felt bad giving her food that didn't taste all that great. I normally do a test taste. I ended up feeding her a different brand when it came to chicken/beef.
Jamie M.
I have to give 3 stars based on this flavor. My child would not even take a bite once she could smell it. Other than that j love this brand and I love these convenient cups they come it. There are dozens of flavors and combinations and I recommend you try them for yourself to see if your little one will eat them!!