Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Carrot uploaded by Cassandra B.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Carrot uploaded by Rebecca K.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Carrot baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1 1/4 carrots in each tub. These carrots were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 100% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin A.
  • Unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA

Fedding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: CARROTS, WATER.

Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
My son absolutely loves the gerber baby food. There isn’t a flavor he’s tried he hasn’t liked. They are so full of flavor and the texture and consistency is perfect. Good quality for the price, even though we’ve found baby food other places cheaper.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
My son is a finicky eater so we were limited with what to feed him. Whenever he saw the orange container he would clap his hands to eat. I don't think theres room for improvement because he loved it. I recommend trying them if not the carrots the variety pack.
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
Gerber carrots are one of the best veggies there are. I could make carrots myself, but they take too long for this busy mom! Gerber is a great value for the price. I love how easy it is to grab these little packets and toss them in the diaper bag when we're going out to eat. My little one never has to be left out!
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
To say Gerber is quality, when introducing food to my children buy the Gerber compote, do not hesitate to also buy the 2nd Foods Carrots, since this vegetable is of paramount importance in the diet of children and is an ideal way to Which will suit your taste from small.
Nicole S.
I used this same food with my first child and now with my second. I have never had any problems from the brand or other flavors. until recently, I purchased my normal batch of baby foods including carrots, when I opened the quality seal I noticed some dried, mushy, film on the rim of the container and in the food. was not happy about this. it happened on 3 or 4 packages and I haven't seen it again since.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
My daughter loved these, and i loved the packaging. Because if she didn't finish the whole thing you can just pop the lid back on it & refrigerate it. I wasn't a big fan of the glass jars too much. Plus these are reasonably priced.
Erica G.
Do you want to guess what this taste like... CARROTS, that's right! With carrot being the only ingredient it'd be hard pressed to taste like anything else. My son loved the carrot flavor. Just make sure your baby has a bib on as it will and does stain.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
I love the packaging for these veggies. Once my baby has eaten all of the gerber food, which is loves, then I can use the containers for small snacks to travel with, its small enough to just throw in my purse on the go.
Angela H.
Loveland, co
I Love that Gerber has made there baby food so affordable and such great quality. I have trusted it with all three of my children over the last 7 years. They have all loved the carrots. You can read on the ingredients that its just carrots and I love that!
Somary R.
Always fresh from container. Easy for on the go or being home vegetables. I like mixing this instead of water into pancakes for my toddler and she enjoys them. Easy way to sneak in veggies.