Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Banana Orange Medley uploaded by Roximar D.

BY GERBER #52 in Baby Food

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Banana Orange Medley baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 3/5 banana, 1 1/2 Tbsp mango, and 1 1/2 Tbsp orange juice in each tub.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: FULLY RIPENED BANANAS AND MANGOES (CONCENTRATED), ORANGE JUICE (WATER, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE), APPLES, PINEAPPLE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).

• what other flavors of this food do you children seem to like3 Answers
  • Muy bueno para el día del bebé 1 Answers
ana g.
This is my daughter's favorite Gerber! Out of all the flavors we have tried this is her favorite one! Sometimes I mix it with her cereal but she prefers it alone. It's the best for on the go and I love how you can pour out what you need and put the lid back on for next feeding time!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Alexis G.
W Valley City, UT
One of my son's favorite flavors from Gerber. Has alot of nutrition and tastes good. Very affordable and can find at any grocery store. Easy for babies you eat especially if your baby has a texture problem like my son does. Highly recommend Gerber baby foods.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I was interested when I saw this mix because there are not many baby foods with orange in them. I got just one pack and to my surprise my daughter was obsessed! I would recommend this when introducing orange, I think the banana balances the orange out nicely
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
My almost 1 year old loves this. The amount in each container is the perfect portion. It has a good taste,(yes I tried it too) My little one prefers cereal and any of the baby foods with fruit, veggies he eats a good portion but meats I can't get him to eat for the life of me.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
My baby loves these foods, and out of all the different ones, I love feeding her this one as I just love the smell. It's so nice and she really enjoys Ferber solid foods! I recommend for sure! Try these out.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Banana orange medley was my sons favorite he's 3 now and asks for it every time we are at the store . I recommend all gerber baby foods great products my son loves gerber products and they are affordable
Katrina V.
Winter park , FL
This was hands down one of my little guys favorite fruit combos when he was eating this stage food. It smells delicious and I must say it doesn't taste bad either!
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
This is my babies favorite gerber i actually mix it in his milk with breakfast in the morning just like a smoothie and he loves it . i must say that i eat whats left in the container because it does taste so good . Its only a little bit so its ok lol . He also eats it with a spoon but he's a big boy now and he likes his eggs and pancakes
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These containers make feeding easy especially on the go. I love that you can put the lid back on in case your little one doesn't want to finish everything in one sitting. They are also decent size enough to be able to mix rice cereal into the container.
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
what other flavors of this food do you children seem to like
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Muy bueno para el día del bebé

back