Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Banana uploaded by Brooklyn A.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Banana uploaded by Nikiah G.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Banana baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 3/4 banana. These bananas were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices in each tub.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA

Fedding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: FULLY RIPENED BANANAS, CITRIC ACID, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).

Jennifer R.
Texarkana
I love the banana flavor on this, it is good for all stages and mixing in with bottles , they are affordable and they have a lid that comes with it,  it meets every single expectation I have for it, those are the pros and there isn't any cons , i am very satisfied overall!
Jade H.
Alexander
B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Juliette LOVES bananas! I think they may possibly be her favorite! I highly recommend! She gets so excited when she takes the first bite of these and looks forward to eating them each time!
Viktoriya B.
Candler NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby is 6 months old and just started baby food and he very much enjoyed trying the banana, even though he couldn’t eat all of it because he still small, atleast he got to try it and enjoy a little bit.
Mylona A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not to thick and the baby loves it, who doesn't love bananas! It's hard picking out baby cause there are so many out there but I like to stick with what has been around for a long time and is trusted.
🐝 S.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Publix
He was obsessed with bananas as soon as he had this one time. We stocked up. It’s puréed well and has a good taste. I love how the containers have lids to put in the fridge if all is not finished.
Nora G.
Hampton, New Hampshire
Purchased at: Walmart
Gerber banana puree is one of my go to foods for my daughter. She likes this with a little rice cereal or oatmeal cereal mixed in. The bananas aren't runny like some fruit or veggie purees can be.
Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
My son absolutely loves the gerber baby food. There isn’t a flavor he’s tried he hasn’t liked. They are so full of flavor and the texture and consistency is perfect. Good quality for the price, even though we’ve found baby food other places cheaper.
Brittanie G.
Sikeston, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
We especially love the single fruit baby food. Like bananas, apples, pears, etc. I also want to point out how convenient the twin packs are for storage and also restorage for snacks like Gerber® Puffs Peach . Thanks for reading my review on Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Banana
Paola J.
Santa Ana
The banana Gerber’s were my son’s favorite “Food” he used to eat the carrot ones as well but the banana one was always his favorite. It’s a good value & isn’t pricey at all. Will definitely be buying again when I have more children!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This one is one of her favorite foods! It is a great value and not pricey at all! It does not have any cons and pros is the flavor! Yes it did meet my expectations and I would but it again! She loves this flavor!