Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Banana uploaded by Nikiah G.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Banana baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 3/4 banana. These bananas were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices in each tub.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA

Fedding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: FULLY RIPENED BANANAS, CITRIC ACID, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).

Buy on Walmart*
Angelica S.
Who doesn't love Banana's? My daughter LOVES them, they are her favorite. She could eat them 24/7 if I let her! I love the Gerber ones because you can buy them in bulk and the containers have a great snap on cover so you can use it again later in the day if baby doesn't finish it all at once. I also like how the ingredients are solely the banana's and water; there are no additives! Great pricing for these as well! I will continue to purchase them!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This one is one of her favorite foods! It is a great value and not pricey at all! It does not have any cons and pros is the flavor! Yes it did meet my expectations and I would but it again! She loves this flavor!
Maria R.
Idk if its just me but when they came up with the non gmo one i had to buy them , i used to get the Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Naturals Bananas because they looked safer than the Gerber ones in my opinion. So i stocked up on these !!! My daughter loooved these as well .
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
My sons favorite baby food! Bananas!!! I love the fact that these come with two per pack and usually gerber has deals where you buys 12 packs for $10 so you’re paying $10 for 24 containers of baby food. Good deal!! Money saver.
vanessa r.
I absolutely loved this product! This was my go-to flavor of baby food for my son when he was a baby. I couldn't get him to eat many of the vegetable flavors but he loved the bananas for as long as i could remember. I tried it myself and I thought it had a good flavor to it as well.
Niki J.
Gerber Bananas are great. Neither of my kids have been big fans of bananas. The plastic container is great for traveling, can be recycled or used for another purpose. The price on these is great. i would recommend these and other flavors.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
My son really liked the gerber bananas when he was little and he still loves bananas to this day. I used to mix them with some cereal to make it a little thicker and he could feed himself. The down side is that the container is plastic and not really good for traveling with. Jars of baby food are much easier to travel with.
Amber M.
Arden, NC
My daughter was not a fan of the Gerber foods and I wasn't either after looking at the ingredients. I work full time and don't have time to make her food like I would want to, so we try to opt for the more natural and organic pouches that are available.
Katherine H.
I love these! In my local safeway, a 2pack of these are $1.00 and a jar of baby food is $.75. These are a way better deal, seeing how much more you get for just $.25 more. My 6 month old LOVED them! It made mealtimes much more fun!
Karla P.
Montebello, CA
My son loves bananas! But when I gave him this flavor gerber he didn't like it and I tried it myself, it tasted sour! I don't know if it's the product in general or just the one I got, but no more banana flavor gerber for us!