Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Strawberry Banana uploaded by Kelly L.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Strawberry Banana uploaded by Lizette G.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Strawberry Banana uploaded by Nadeelen N.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Starwberry Banana baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/2 apple, 1 strawberry, 1/10 banana in each tub.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Ingredients: APPLES, STRAWBERRIES, FULLY RIPENED BANANAS (BANANA PUREE CONCENTRATE, WATER), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)

Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
My children are older now, but when they were little they loved this food they are still obsessed with applesauce to this day!! They all 3 would eat this whole jar!! I feel this is one of those foods that is good for them, but taste sweet so they will eat it all. Kids, toddler are picky eaters but this will definitely get them eating!!
Brittanie G.
Sikeston, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Naturally, the babies love baby food. Especially the fruit kind. Most of the vegetable kinds however, they aren't too fond of. Still yet, we love Gerber baby food.💝 thanks for reading my review on Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Strawberry Banana
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
My son absolutely loves the gerber baby food. There isn’t a flavor he’s tried he hasn’t liked. They are so full of flavor and the texture and consistency is perfect. Good quality for the price, even though we’ve found baby food other places cheaper.
Audrey s.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a new mom. It wasn't really tough choosing a food brand for my daughter. Gerber has been around for a long time. It is a well-trusted brand that delivers great quality food for my little one at a decent price. My daughter is happy and healthy and loves practically all the different fruits and veggies this brand has to offer. That in my book deserves 5 stars!
Brittany T.
This was one of my daughter's favorite flavors! I typically mixed it up with her oatmeal which she loved!!! This did meet my expectations and I recommend this to other parents with babies. I like how she is getting two different fruits which helps her develop different tastes.
Kylie B.
Rexburg
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids both loved the Strawberry/banana flavor for baby food. We also love the containers, if my child gets ahold of it and throws it I don’t worry about it breaking.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Purchased at: Target
My son eats this at least every couple of days for breakfast. I would say it is one of his favorites. I love that is has multiple fruits in it so his food pallet can grow. I would recommend this to any parent . I think Gerber is a great brand for babies!
Shaelee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually fed this to my son this morning. He loves this one it’s probably his favorite. No cons all of them are great. Not pricey at all, I have nothing bad to say about any of the flavors. I would for sure recommend.
Lauren L.
Adult taste tested approved. I tried his myself as i do all the baby food I feed my son and this one has a rest flavor with just enough natural sugars. I can taste each fruit. It’s a top pick for me and the little one.
Lily N.
San Antonio, TX
The Gerber fruit line is OKAY....but it's not great by any means. It's way too smooth and taste kind of artificial. I cannot stand their vegetable or protein line. It's absolutely disgusting! If you can't eat it, don't force your baby to eat it.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Es muy dulce? A tu bebe le gusto? La recomiendas?
Breanna s.
Sunbright, TN
Anyone else think that these are to runny?