Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Chicken Dinner uploaded by Cecilia B.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Chicken Dinner uploaded by Shelly M.

BY GERBER

Our Gerber 2nd Foods Apples and Chicken baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/8 cup apples, 1 1/2 tsp chicken, and 2 Tbsp cooked rice.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • Pureed natural fruit with texture just right for your little one.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no artificial flavors or colors.
  • Package not made with BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: APPLES, APPLE JUICE (WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), gROUND CHICKEN, WATER, WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE FLOUR, CANOLA OIL, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) TO MAINTAIN COLOR

melanie c.
These are good my daughter enjoyed the Gerber baby foods. Overall but she didn't really care for the meat baby food. I think it was too bland for her since I cook with a lot of flavor. I think the prices aren't too bad fo these. I would recommend them
Janine C.
I saw this flavor in the store and I had never seen it before so I wanted to try it for my son. I haven't been able to get him to eat any other types of meat, even homemade, so I figured it was worth a shot plus I like feeding in the apples for his belly. Surprisingly he seemed to really enjoy the flavor and ate the whole thing as happy as can be. I will definitely be trying this out again.
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
This was the only baby food meat my twin daughters would eat! They had it almost every night for dinner and loved it! It's a great convenient blend to help persuade picky eaters to get their protein!
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Thought I haven't tasted it personally, my baby seems to love it! Gerber is my favorite brand of food and is very affordable. Also like their flavor selections.
Danielle S.
Pella
My kids enjoyed it for the most part, but I have a weak stomach and the smell made me vomit. It’s a good product full of nutritious foods I highly recommend.
Whitney C.
My little girl had the Apples and Chicken for dinner last night and I couldn't get the spoon on her mouth fast enough. It's one of her favorites.
Sydnee  B.
Son loved this flavor. He's not big on the meat flavored baby food but seems to really enjoy this one. I'm sure the apple flavoring helps too
Ree R.
Great flavor combination. I think this brand make the best baby food and they have so many choices and always have new product coming out!
Ashley G.
My daughter loved these! she would eat it so good. the price is wonderful! and i really liked the consistency of it.
Nicki C.
I think the ones with meat are kind of weird and prefer to make my own, but these are pretty good considering.