Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Chicken Dinner uploaded by Shelly M.

BY GERBER

Our Gerber 2nd Foods Apples and Chicken baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/8 cup apples, 1 1/2 tsp chicken, and 2 Tbsp cooked rice.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • Pureed natural fruit with texture just right for your little one.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no artificial flavors or colors.
  • Package not made with BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: APPLES, APPLE JUICE (WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), gROUND CHICKEN, WATER, WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE FLOUR, CANOLA OIL, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) TO MAINTAIN COLOR

Buy on Walmart
Janine C.
I saw this flavor in the store and I had never seen it before so I wanted to try it for my son. I haven't been able to get him to eat any other types of meat, even homemade, so I figured it was worth a shot plus I like feeding in the apples for his belly. Surprisingly he seemed to really enjoy the flavor and ate the whole thing as happy as can be. I will definitely be trying this out again.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
This tasted really gross to me... But my little guy gobbles it right up so he must like it... lol. Kids.....
Emily M.
West Olive, MI
This is my daughters favorite baby food! She loves the taste and it's a great price : )
Zei R.
San Juan, PR
I have a 2yr old and he love this. Even sometimes it's difficult to get a hold on it and not all the groceries store carry it, it's always available at my pantry. This is a most have at home, and I buy it again and again.