Gerber® 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Apple Banana With Mixed Cereal uploaded by vi F.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Banana with Mixed Cereal baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 1/3 apple, hint of banana, and 2 Tbsp cooked mixed grains in each tub

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • Antioxidant Vitamins C and E along with Zinc and six B Vitamins for healthy growth.
  • Iron for healthy brain development and calcium for strong teeth and bones.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Apples, Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Whole Grain Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Rice Flour, Fully Ripened Bananas (Banana Puree Concentrate, Water), Citric Acid.

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 , Folic Acid

• Does anyone know the best place to get gerbers coupons?4 Answers
  • "My son loves all the foods mixed with cereal or oatmeal." in 2 reviews
  • "I babysit my nephew from time to time during the week, and his mom (my sister-in-law) always stores this in his diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "My little one loves it and it kept her full longer." in 1 review
  • "These are good little baby foods to get, I prefer them instead of the glass jars my baby's have always enjoyed them also" in 1 review
Bailey F.
Reedley
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter was not a fan of this flavor. However, i love the foods mixed with cereal for her. She has a super high metabolism, so i feel like the cereal provides some extra calories. I like that i dont have to add my own cereal, like i do for some other foods.
Ashley E.
Homer Glen, IL
These Gerber mixes were great baby food. They were convenient, easy to open, and easy to reseal to put in the fridge and use later. My son loved all of them and it was much faster than making everything myself like I did for my first son. I was also able to re purpose each container after use.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is very convenient. I love the change to plastic, since my baby loves to bang everything he can get his hands on. Plus, my baby loves the mixtures Gerber prepares for you. It's already delicious. No need to add in cereal or mix with other flavors. Just toss in the diaper bag (not glass so it won't bust and spill) and pack a spoon. Done! Mom on the go!
Leah R.
My daughters loved the Gerber mixtures when they ate baby food. I like the convenience of the plastic containers. It's also nice that these come in packs of two.
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
I baby'sit my niece during the week, and she eats the gerber cereal for breakfast. She's 10 months old and she loves it. So if she loves it, it must be good.
Shirley T.
Northvale , Nj
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this product and so does my daughter especially when I don't have time to make breakfast at home or I'm on the go real early in the morning.
Stephanie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I baby'sit my nephew from time to time during the week, and his mom (my sister-in-law) always stores this in his diaper bag. He loves it.
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA
My son loves these and they are easy if you are out somewhere and don't want to carry extra cereal with! He loves the different flavors!
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love gerber product! Great prices & quality! My son likes these a lot! This is normally what he will have for breakfast daily!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a great food for us to give to our little man before bed. It's the only way that we can actually get him to eat oats...
Sarah F.
Does anyone know the best place to get gerbers coupons?

Walmart