BY GERBER

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Apple baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. This recipe includes a lot of love, care, 2/3 of an apple in each tub. These apples were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices

• One (1) 2-count pack of 4 oz tubs.
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving.

Ingredients: APPLES, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).

Buy on Walmart*
Angel F.
My little girl loves this applesauce. When she started solid food, this was one of her favorite food to eat. She can eat a whole tub of it. Its very affordable too. I think its like a dollar and cents something for two tubs. Its definitely for mommas who are too lazy to make their own homemade baby food or simply do not have the time to do so. And Gerber has a lot of varieties to pick from.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
This is one of my favorites to feed my baby. He loves apples and it tastes sweet. The best part is it has a resealable top so if we are on the go and he doesn't finish it, we can use it later. It's plastic and less likely to break. I was a bit scared when the jars were glass because of the chance of shards in them. Now I'm less afraid .
Christina S.
While my son adored eating Gerber Applesauce when he was little it tended to make him way constipated. Even Gerber Apple Juice made it hard for him to poo. So it had it's pros and cons. Glad, though, that he no longer eats baby food and has graduated to "big boy food"!
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Our baby made a face at first trying this apple sauce but soon grew to love anything apple. I suggest feeding babies this after vegetables so that they learn gradually to like veggies. Fruits can come afterward. Quite pricy if buying separately.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
My baby Absolutely loves these apples. They are his favorite food right now at 17 months old. He still prefers smooth textures so we are still on baby food. He also loves to say "apple bapple" haha. But. I know these taste good because I had to taste them too! They are a staple in our home for the moment!
Briana J.
The only brand of baby food that I fed my son was Gerbwr. These packs are super convenient because they're resealable and the containers are good for saving! They also come in 2 ounce 2 packs which is nice
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
A brand that everyone trust when it comes to the baby, also babies love their food . tHIS IS THE ONLY BRAND that my nephew love to eat and never refuse to eat. It is very easy to find in the stores, and there is many flavors that we can pick from to see what the baby love.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Best starter food for babies, i gave these my three kids when they were small. Love how they have different flavors. Fruits and vegetables. Great brand. My kids loved them. I would buy again. Very affordable price.
Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
When my son was a baby he was obsessed with these. They were his favorite meal of the day. The price on these is pretty average compared to most other baby foods but since our son liked them so much I think they're worth even a little more.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Our kids love PEARS!!Gerber does them best!Im an adult and its one of the only baby foods that actually tastes good!!I know they are getting the nutrition they need!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Jar or container ?
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Jar or.container.??
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Does this constipate your baby's?