Gerber® 2nd Foods® Apricot Mixed Fruit uploaded by Nikiah G.

BY GERBER

• Spoon feeding helps teach taking turns and strengthens your special bond with your baby
  • Age-appropriate nutrition and texture
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C
  • Ingredients carefully selected to meet Gerber’s high quality standards

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with natural fruit.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, no artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Apricots (Water, Apricot Puree Concentrate), Apples, Pears (Water, Pear Puree Concentrate), Fully Ripened Bananas (Banana Puree Concentrate, Water), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

Denise M.
I have to admit, I don't feed my boys anything before trying it myself. With that said, I've fed both my boys Gerber fruit and they've loved it. I trust the brand. Product aren't too high in sugar. Great taste. Great packaging, easy to travel with!
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
Gerber did really well with this product, I buy this for my little girl and she absolutely loves it. Has a great Varity of flavors. Also they come in a easy to save plastic container to save in the fridge , awesome I love this and so does my baby !
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
My twin 11 month old boys love this food. I love that it's healthy and comes in a clear container. I've heard too many horror stories about maggots in those pouches. Yuck!
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love gerber and its products for babies. They have a long history of producing the best quality of food products for one's baby and my younger brother loved it when he was young too
Kemlan L.
Bronx, NY
My daughter loved this Baby food. It's sweet and delicious. I tasted it for myself because I like to taste the baby food and I enjoyed it as well
kelly d.
Lubbock, TX
I always liked the natural select options when our daughter was doing puréed food. When I couldn't make it myself, this was a Great option.
Julie B.
My daughters loves almost all of the fruit mixtures when they were babies. They would eat just about all of the Gerber baby food varieties.
Jaime J.
blackwood
My son loves this fruit mix. But then he loves all of Gerber's food. The smell of this is great. I like the price of this food too.
Ashley  K.
Indianapolis, IN
My son loved these! He would go Mmm. :) he also tried to say yum lol. I tried a lot of different ones.
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
My baby loved this one, the smell is strong! I Tried it and it's really good. The texture is perfect!

back