Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce - 7.0 oz. -(8 Pack) uploaded by Katie R.Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce - 7.0 oz. -(8 Pack) uploaded by Nichole B.

BY GERBER #36 in Baby Food

Help your baby discover the taste of natural fruits to encourage healthy eating habits. see more...

Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce - 7.0 oz. -(8 Pack)
  • "I prefer the plastic containers rather than the glass jars because I don't have to worry about them getting broken in the bottom of the diaper bag and the containers can easily be washed and reused for other purposes." in 4 reviews
  • " my son loves the gerber food the texture is just right for him easy to swallow and taste super yummy" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved the apple sauce!" in 1 review
Angel F.
My little girl loves this applesauce. When she started solid food, this was one of her favorite food to eat. She can eat a whole tub of it. Its very affordable too. I think its like a dollar and cents something for two tubs. Its definitely for mommas who are too lazy to make their own homemade baby food or simply do not have the time to do so. And Gerber has a lot of varieties to pick from.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites to feed my baby. He loves apples and it tastes sweet. The best part is it has a resealable top so if we are on the go and he doesn't finish it, we can use it later. It's plastic and less likely to break. I was a bit scared when the jars were glass because of the chance of shards in them. Now I'm less afraid .
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Our baby made a face at first trying this apple sauce but soon grew to love anything apple. I suggest feeding babies this after vegetables so that they learn gradually to like veggies. Fruits can come afterward. Quite pricy if buying separately.
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The only brand of baby food that I fed my son was Gerbwr. These packs are super convenient because they're resealable and the containers are good for saving! They also come in 2 ounce 2 packs which is nice
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Best starter food for babies, i gave these my three kids when they were small. Love how they have different flavors. Fruits and vegetables. Great brand. My kids loved them. I would buy again. Very affordable price.
Lexi M.
Proctorville, OH
When my son was a baby he was obsessed with these. They were his favorite meal of the day. The price on these is pretty average compared to most other baby foods but since our son liked them so much I think they're worth even a little more.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Es una de las favoritas de mi hijo! Siempre las come y me pide más :) son deliciosas y muy nutritivas :) el sabor es muy rico y el precio es bastante razonable la compramos en walmart!! Deben probarla.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Aw, this takes me back to when my 13 year old twins were babies!😁 This is one of the first food I introduced to them. They absolutely loved it! Their little faces puckered up, it was so cute! I rem6they couldn't get enough of this applesauce! Actually, they still eat applesauce to this day just not for babies,lol. This Gerber applesauce is a trusted brand, and it's affordable as well. I definitely recommend it to all the Mom's out there.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of my daughters favorites when they were little. I absolutely love the plastic containers don't have to worry about them breaking and the containers are super portable and don't clang around if you have more than one in the bag. Applesauce was always the favorite as were many other Gerber baby foods. Great price too.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I buy these for my daughter. She loves just about all of the flavors the food comes in. It is very nice, I just wish they came in glass containers instead of plastic. I am not into heating things up in plastic containers, but that's me. Other than that, it is a wonderful and trusted company!
Nichole B.