BY GERBER

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Apples & Bananas with Mixed Cereal.

Sitter.

Iron, zinc, b, c, e, ca.

VitaBlocks®.

2-3.5 oz (99g) Packs. see more...

• Does anyone know the best place to get gerbers coupons?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My son loves all the foods mixed with cereal or oatmeal." in 2 reviews
  • "I babysit my nephew from time to time during the week, and his mom (my sister-in-law) always stores this in his diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "These are good little baby foods to get, I prefer them instead of the glass jars my baby's have always enjoyed them also" in 1 review
  • "My little one loves it and it kept her full longer." in 1 review
Ashley E.
Homer Glen, IL
These Gerber mixes were great baby food. They were convenient, easy to open, and easy to reseal to put in the fridge and use later. My son loved all of them and it was much faster than making everything myself like I did for my first son. I was also able to re purpose each container after use.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
This product is very convenient. I love the change to plastic, since my baby loves to bang everything he can get his hands on. Plus, my baby loves the mixtures Gerber prepares for you. It's already delicious. No need to add in cereal or mix with other flavors. Just toss in the diaper bag (not glass so it won't bust and spill) and pack a spoon. Done! Mom on the go!
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
I baby'sit my niece during the week, and she eats the gerber cereal for breakfast. She's 10 months old and she loves it. So if she loves it, it must be good.
Stephanie S.
I baby'sit my nephew from time to time during the week, and his mom (my sister-in-law) always stores this in his diaper bag. He loves it.
Shirley T.
Love this product and so does my daughter especially when I don't have time to make breakfast at home or I'm on the go real early in the morning.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR
Jasmin P.
Brockport, NY
The mix of cereal and fruit was ther perfect combination. My little one loves it and it kept her full longer.
Shana C.
Baby loved it ! It's healthy and filled his tummy. He ate it before bed or for breakfast. Perfectly size proportion
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Love gerber product! Great prices & quality! My son likes these a lot! This is normally what he will have for breakfast daily!
Amber D.
Metamora, MI
My son loves all the foods mixed with cereal or oatmeal. They all smell amazing and are not watery what so ever.
Sarah F.
Does anyone know the best place to get gerbers coupons?