BY GERBER

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Apples & Bananas with Mixed Cereal.

Sitter.

Iron, zinc, b, c, e, ca.

VitaBlocks®.

2-3.5 oz (99g) Packs. see more...

• Does anyone know the best place to get gerbers coupons?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My son loves all the foods mixed with cereal or oatmeal." in 2 reviews
  • "I babysit my nephew from time to time during the week, and his mom (my sister-in-law) always stores this in his diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "My little one loves it and it kept her full longer." in 1 review
  • "These are good little baby foods to get, I prefer them instead of the glass jars my baby's have always enjoyed them also" in 1 review
Ashley E.
Homer Glen, IL
These Gerber mixes were great baby food. They were convenient, easy to open, and easy to reseal to put in the fridge and use later. My son loved all of them and it was much faster than making everything myself like I did for my first son. I was also able to re purpose each container after use.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is very convenient. I love the change to plastic, since my baby loves to bang everything he can get his hands on. Plus, my baby loves the mixtures Gerber prepares for you. It's already delicious. No need to add in cereal or mix with other flavors. Just toss in the diaper bag (not glass so it won't bust and spill) and pack a spoon. Done! Mom on the go!
Leah R.
My daughters loved the Gerber mixtures when they ate baby food. I like the convenience of the plastic containers. It's also nice that these come in packs of two.
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
I baby'sit my niece during the week, and she eats the gerber cereal for breakfast. She's 10 months old and she loves it. So if she loves it, it must be good.
Shirley T.
Love this product and so does my daughter especially when I don't have time to make breakfast at home or I'm on the go real early in the morning.
Stephanie S.
I baby'sit my nephew from time to time during the week, and his mom (my sister-in-law) always stores this in his diaper bag. He loves it.
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA
My son loves these and they are easy if you are out somewhere and don't want to carry extra cereal with! He loves the different flavors!
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Love gerber product! Great prices & quality! My son likes these a lot! This is normally what he will have for breakfast daily!
kim h.
I us this product for my son and love it .It is a good brand for new mom .It is just a good product all around.It woke good.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR
Sarah F.
Does anyone know the best place to get gerbers coupons?