Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Strawberry Banana Baby Food

by Gerber

Continue your baby’s love of fruits with Gerber 2nd Foods Apple baby food. Gerber 2nd Foods baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. All our recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high quality standards. Our apples never touch the ground. This recipe includes a lot of love, care and 2/3 of an apple in each tub. These apples were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

Item Weight: 4.13 pounds

Do babies like this pretty good?
Anyone else think that these are to runny?
Es muy dulce? A tu bebe le gusto? La recomiendas?
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Strawberry Banana Baby Food!
Panama City
My 8 month old baby girl loves this flavor! I usually have to coax and cajole her into eating her food, and she gives me no issues when I feed her this one! She gobbles it up! Thank you Gerber for your delicious fruit blends that are nutritious food my baby girl!
Buffalo
Good taste and smooth texture for a first food. Great quality for the price, especially since you get two servings. Comes with lid so you can save any leftovers without having to dirty another container. Overall my little bone loved this food.
edcouch
My baby is slowly transitioning to solid foods . He is slowly getting the hang of it but he truly does like his Gerber baby food ! It smells good and is very easy for him to swallow . I highly recommend this to new moms !
Corn
My baby has been a fan of all Gerber purees she's tried thus far! They are the perfect consistency for a baby. The colored ones (orange, purple, etc.) will stain clothing if not properly cleaned!
10005 Hanover court
My kids love this baby food. They are picky eaters and still enjoy it. I love the mix of fruits and they do to. Nothing needs improved. It's affordable and meets my expectations for a good baby food. I would purchase again for sure and would recommend
Minden, IA
I used this for all 3 of my babies. Good flavors and ingredients. Great value and price. Usually can find good sales on it. Gerber is a brand I trust and would recommend to others.
San Diego
My baby loves his puréed food. So easy to pack and take anywhere which mom (me) loves. Love the variety in flavors which is great do expanding my baby’s taste palate
Lancaster
My son loves anything that has bananas into it, he will eat a full one of these with no problem! Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Strawberry Banana Baby Food
Morgantown, WV
My little bear loves these. I love that they are so affordable and they have a lid you can remove and reuse. They are easy to get heated up in the microwave as well.
Anderson, IN
He absolutely loves this kind of baby food he likes all kinds of flavors fruits veggies and the mixtures he is very happy with this friend I would not buy anything else besides this I have always bought this brand with all of my three boys when they were babies they all ate the same