Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
2nd Foods Apple Strawberry Banana - 2x4 oz

Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Strawberry Banana - 2x4 oz

GERBER® 2nd Foods® baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors.

Do babies like this pretty good?
Anyone else think that these are to runny?
Es muy dulce? A tu bebe le gusto? La recomiendas?
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Strawberry Banana - 2x4 oz!
Kaitlyn D.
El Cajon, CA
My baby loves gerber foods and this one is one of his favorites! I love that the foods are not only tasty but nutritious for my little guy.
Jenny S.
White House, TN
The texture is a bit runny. My baby prefers more of a thicker, chunkier food. The flavor is good.
Kelsey O.
Sidnaw, mi
I get these for my baby boy.. he really seems to like them: ) I mix it with the Gerber rice cereals!
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Strawberry Banana - 2x4 oz uploaded by Lizette G.
I feed this to my sugar gliders occasionally and they love it. It's their favorite snack. It's very inexpensive and I usually pick these up at Walmart or target.
Dusty E.
Chula vista, CA
This was my daughters favorite one. I think anything with the strawberry banana mix is great. The apple didn’t defer too much. This is a great choice for your baby’s fruit intake. Definitely recommended.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this. It's one of the few flavors where she actually asks for more instead of waiting for me to give it to her.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Gerber has been around forever. Clearly you can’t go wrong. My little guys loves just about every flavor these come in. Except peas. Which I don’t blame him. Can go wrong.
Zoey D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gerber 2nd Foods Pear Baby Food - 4oz (2ct) This is my babys favorite. He loves bananas and strawberrys the best. There affordable. My boys have all used the gerber brand and my final 4th baby is on the gerber brand as well. Its a must!
heavenly O.
Austin, IN
My son really likes it, he doesn't spit it out and he can't seem to get enough always trying to attack the spoon for more. It is easy for him to swallow and doesn't give him gas or upset tummy, he also isn't allergic to any of the ingredients in it.
terri C.
Geneva, OH
This is one of my daughters favorites, she loves it. I think it smells good and I'm going to guess it tastes good too since she has no problem eating it. It doesn't make her tummy upset and she hasn't had any reactions so that's definitely a plus. Will be continuing to purchase.