Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
2nd Foods Apple Peach Squash - 2x4oz

Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Peach Squash - 2x4oz

by Gerber

Gerber® 2nd Foods® baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Peach Squash - 2x4oz!
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Target
My boy really liked this and even ended up eating an entire tub in just a couple meals over a couple of days time. Normally we have some to throw out. But not with this one. Mixed it with a bit of oatmeal and he gobbled it right up.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Peach Squash - 2x4oz uploaded by Brooklyn A.
The great thing about Gerber is it is covered by WIC. My son enjoys fruit but it is a challenge for me to get him to eat most baby vegetables. I am happy that Gerber made baby foods that hide the vegetable taste with fruits. He doesn't spit this baby food out so that's the best sign possible that he enjoys it. I taste every baby food that he eats and I think it had a good flavour that blends well and like most Gerber foods has an applesauce like texture. The one thing I would change is to change the packaging from plastic to glass. This would make it so much easier to warm the food and plus most of Gerbers competitor's have switched to glass jar packaging already. However, this baby food is cheaper than others on the shelf when I go grocery shopping.
Alanna C.
Laporte, IN
Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Peach Squash - 2x4oz uploaded by Alanna C.
My daughter loves these. I especially loved that i was able to introduce multiple fruits in veggies in this stage. She just can't get enough!!
Amber P.
Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Peach Squash - 2x4oz uploaded by Amber P.
I absolutely love the gerber foods. I even sometimes want to eat the fruit it is so great and my son loves these foods!
Devin G.
This is my son's new favorite! I bought one pack for him to try out a couple days ago and he ate it all up! I had to go back and get him some more lol. I also love how they are in the plastic containers with the resealable lids. It makes me more comfortable packing them for on the road trips when we stay over night away from home. He also loves to stack the empty containers like blocks.
Brandy F.
I thought this was a new, different combination for my son to try, so we grabbed. Baby loves it!! I'm really liking that they are blending fruits and veggies
Ashley P.
When I first saw this product I was shocked. I was always looking for a way to combine the fruits and veggies together and when getber came out with this I was more than happy. My daughter loved it and I will be buying more
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
These sweet snacks are loved by my nephew and niece. I'm waiting for my bub to get older so I can feed him this. I've tasted myself and it's quite delicious for baby food
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
No artificial flavors, colors or starch. Very fine texture and blend for baby. A nutritious fruit and veggie blend perfect for your lil one.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
I love the resealing lid design. This combo was s go-to option for any meal breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my youngest. My 3 year old would also this as "fruit pudding!"

Looking for your answer?