Gerber 2nd Foods® Apple Cherry - 2x4 oz.

by Gerber

Gerber® 2nd Foods® baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods® Apple Cherry - 2x4 oz.!
Product Highlights
My son loves this flavor, my only "complaint" is that it tends to be tough to find in the stores where I live.in reviews
My daughter loves fruits way more than veggies and this one is one of her all time favorites!in reviews
This is my daughters absolute FAVORITE kind of baby food, it has been ever since she started eating baby food!in reviews
My 6 month old lovesss eating apples so when I introduced him to Apples and cherries he absolutely loved it!in reviews
My son absolutely loves this kind.in reviews
Kelly R.
Liverpool, NY
I liked this blend, and was pleased to see options like this on my grocery shelf. My daughter enjoyed them.
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Target
My son kind of likes this but not his top favorite. Now that he is a little over a year and a half he’s a bit past the purée stage. But even after donating several baby food jars to my son’s daycare we still had some leftover. He ate a little of this maybe about 1/3 of a jar before it went bad.
Kahley M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Got this to start introducing my baby to foods and it was great! These were pretty good, they're made from natural ingredients. The one big drawback for me was the face that it has a tear off seal and no lid. My daughter would only take a little at a time and then I would have to transfer to another container or toss it. The price point is amazing especially because you get two of them. These are not my favorite Gerber product, but I would buy them again.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love all the different combinations of any baby food, but Gerber always had the good ones that my kids loved.  I felt they would get tired of just apples and when I found these combinations like apples and cherries they really seemed to like them.
Savana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I cant wait to start my daughter on her 2nd foods gerber has every food and flavor possible, I'm so excited to start giving her these soon. Right now she doing just the basic, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes etc
Sarah D.
Vernon, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gerber 2nd Foods® Apple Cherry - 2x4 oz. uploaded by Sarah D.
My baby loves this flavor. It's basically Applesauce with a hint of cherry to it, which is about right... There is only 1 3/4 cherries in the tub anyway! It's a great variety to the other Gerber baby good flavors to keep it changed up for my little one.
Amanda P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I was a little surprised when my baby liked apple cherry. I knew he liked apple, but I gave him cherry juice once & he wasn't a huge fan of it. But he did like his apple cherry baby food. Mixed with just a little bit of infant oatmeal.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter liked this and ate most if it. It wasn't her favorite but she didn't dislike it either. I will rebuy because I like her to have variety.
Nicole R.
Woodstock , IL
My son liked these. I thouthey have alot of flavor options and the consistency of the puree was very smooth. I like that it has a lid but found that they werent very well secured. The price was nice too being one of the less expensive brands. I woikd bhy again.
Morgan S.
LaFayette
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this brand since my first born and both babies have seem to enjoy their variety of flavors!

Looking for your answer?