BY GERBER

Gerber training pants ideal for toddlers who want to feel like they re wearing big kid pants while potty training and used when accidents are less frequent. Designed for child to easily pull up & down. Durable, washable and reusable for multiple uses. see more...

Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
These are definitely a good value and needed in the marketplace. I'm on regular box stores it can be very difficult to find training pants. I usually can only find regular thin cotton underwear. They just don't do the trick for potty training. There are other brands available online but they're much more expensive and don't seem to be any more effective than these.these don't give a lot of stretch so you need to be careful in choosing the correct size for your child. They seem to wash well.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
Currently using these as I potty train my baby. Easy for her to pull up and down by herself, thick enough to catch and hold urine if she makes a mistake. Kind of expensive for three at my local Walmart though.
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
I have a potty training resistant 3 yo, and we decided to try again this holiday break. These were perfect - the absorbent pads not only protected my floor (which was great), but they really made him 'feel' his accidents. It's been 1 week, and we haven't had any accidents in 4 days!
Brittany A.
Missoula , MT
These are an easy transition for little boys :) my little man is doing very well with potty training and we have a couple packs of these. As long as you buy the right size they work great.
Alexis G.
These are great for training children to use the potty. My daughter loved these and my son recently graduated from these as well. They are so soft and pretty obsorbant.
Used the girl version for my daughter and they work great. Gives them that lil extra support in case they don't make it just in time to the potty.
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
We use these with my son, it seems to keep him engaged with the cool designs to choose from. Also not too expensive, we buy in packs not singles.
Megan W.
Celestine, IN
Both my kids used these for potty training. They are thick and absorbent but allow them to feel When they have gone.
Mallory C.
Prosper, TX
I used these when potty training my son. They are pretty good but they will leak is the child goes a lot at once.
Amy L.
Attica, NY
Not a ton of stretch to these so they fit a hair snug, but the extra absorbency is great for toilet trainers!