BY GERBER

Gerber® 1st Foods® Pears.

All natural*.

*Except vitamin C and citric acid.

Supported sitter. see more...

• Which food out of the ones that they offer do you think you shoul...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor K.
My son loves the Gerber pears! I only buy the Gerber brand of baby food. I've never had a problem with this brand of food, very safe!
Carly K.
Oakdale, Ca
Kids both loved this baby food when they were still eating baby food Both were very picky about fruits too.
Irene  C.
My children loved this one. I like it because I can mix it with her cereal or another vegetable and it's not too much food for her.
Jade T.
Florence, MS
My daughter's second favorite baby food!!!! She devoured the pears!!! Definitely recommend for a picky eating baby.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This was a fantastic first food for baby. He not only loved it but it had lots of flavor and he liked the pear texture.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
These pears were one of my kids' favorite when they started eating baby food! The container is convenient and doesn't take up as much space as the jars. I really like how Gerber is all natural so that you can feel confident in their products!
Marcy W.
Beaverton , OR
My baby enjoys this. Easy to recycle package & lids stay tight to keep unused portion fresh.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
Which food out of the ones that they offer do you think you should start your baby with? I bought a bunch of different ones because they were having a good deal for them but I don't know if it matters which flavor I should start with. Any opinions?