Gerber® 1st Foods Baby Foods Squash uploaded by Lalanie O.

BY GERBER

Snap on lid Good source of vitamin A Kosher

• "My daughter loves all of them!" in 2 reviews
  • "She would eat squash over apples anyday!" in 1 review
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I was a little worried when I first gave my daughter squash but I had no reason to be, she loves it! It's one of her favorites.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
My son definitely was a huge fan of this squash I'm guessing since the way he would gobble it right down that it was good
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
I love the Gerber baby food. My daughter loves all of them! :) they have so many varieties of baby food.. love them all
Brianna C.
Venetia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVED these foods, my daughter ate them like crazy! and the snap lid made it easy to store the unfinished product.
Tara W.
I rate this a four for flavor. It is slightly runny though so it's hard to keep on the spoon with fidgety babies.
Janine R.
Im assuming that these are pretty good considering my 7 month old can eat an entire container in a few spoonfuls!
Angela  W.
Lilburn, GA
My daughter loves squash! She would eat squash over apples any day! Wish they had more pouches in just veggies.
Lauren L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was my sons first food. He loved it. It is even adult taste tested approved. It’s very natural tasting.
Amber S.
Russell Spgs, KY
When my son was a baby he loved the squash and it didn't have the bad smell like some of the vegetables do
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
Squash was one of my sons favorites. Has an awesome consistency for your little tiny babies.