Gerber® 1st Foods Baby Foods Squash uploaded by Lalanie O.

BY GERBER

Snap on lid Good source of vitamin A Kosher

• "My daughter loves all of them!" in 2 reviews
  • "She would eat squash over apples anyday!" in 1 review
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love gerber it's the only company I trust with my babies tummies! My son loves the this squash and never turns it down like some other foods! All of gerbers products are very affordable and I will never use any other brand with my babies!
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love gerber baby food. Only brand my baby will eat . It’s a good paste they don’t stink either! There very cheap too which is always a plus and a lot of places sell this as well! It’s the only baby food we buy now?
Elizabeth L.
San Antonio, TX
Squash was my first son's first choice, he liked it over the sweet potatoes. We were lucky and were able to find it at our local Walmart. Now my second son is eating baby foods and this one is harder to find, I don't know if it is because it is super popular or because it isn't much of a favorite where we live now.
Roslyn C.
It's been a month now since I introduced my baby to pureed food and this is her favorite! :) Unfortunately, it is rarely available in the stores around me. I guess I got lucky when I saw this at Pathmark. Haven't seen it back in stock since. I also have yet to even see my local toys r us/babies r us carry it. Anyway, baby and I highly recommend this!
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My baby boy loves this flavor. I give him this for lunch and i follow up with some banana for dessert. Totally worth any price for my baby to enjoy this delicious squash baby food. I found this at Target for 1 something
Carlie R.
Centralia, WA
This is what my son started out on after bottles he really loved it he would eat squash , sweet potatoes and all the fruit his least favorites were carrots , peas and green beans
Katy B.
greenbrier, AR
My baby loves this squash and I love that it's a product I can't trust. Pure ingredients for my little one. I would definitely recommend this to other moms!
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves this flavor so much. She can't get enough of it! Could also be because I ate alot of squash when I was pregnant but either way she's pleased!
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
This has always been one of my baby's favorite flavors of all Ferber foods. Squash it's good for you and if your kid likes squash then definitely try this.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I was a little worried when I first gave my daughter squash but I had no reason to be, she loves it! It's one of her favorites.