BY GERBER

Start your baby’s lifelong love of fruits and veggies with our single fruit or vegetable baby foods. The texture is just right for introducing solids to your little one. Single-variety fruits or veggies are ideal to introduce new tastes and check for sensitivities. This recipe includes a lot of love, care and 1/3 pear per tub. These pears were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 2.5 oz tubs.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors..
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.

• You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub.
  • If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening).
  • If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing

Ingredients: PEARS, PEAR PUREE (WATER, PEAR PUREE CONCENTRATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).

• Sometimes you have to make sure that it's stirred some ki...2 Answers
  • Is my child the only one who didn't like pears on his fir...12 Answers
  • Which food out of the ones that they offer do you think y...1 Answers
Hannah K.
Yankton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These pears are seriously so yummy! My son loves them! They are super affordable as well which is another great reason to buy them! I think that all parents should try out the Gerber baby foods! They have so many to choose from and like I said they are a GREAT price!!
Aigerim A.
I start giving this when my baby was only 4 months old! Usually I cook at home but sometimes there is no time or we out when it’s time to eat, so I have to buy something. I prefer Gerber because of ingredients! I trust them and baby loves the taste!
Stephanie W.
These baby foods come through in a pinch but I try to buy all of my son's baby food organic. Gerber has an organic line so I typically get that kind first or purchase a different brand. I will not likely buy this product in the future since there are comparable ones on the market that cost about the same price and are organic.
Kamille R.
Myrtle beach , SC
It took a few times for my son to get used to baby foods but once he got used to it, I loved the pears. It’s sweet enough to interest him so I didn’t have to trick him to eat it plus the cost of the two pack is amazing.
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber pears are a thinner baby food, easy for your little ones to try to eat. They aren't to sweet, and taste like you are actually eating a pear. Our little one really enjoyed the pears, it almost had a similar texture to the baby apples which they really enjoyed.
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Once again, Gerber hit it out of the park. The pears have the consistency of applesauce but much more fine. The pears taste like they were well picked, they didn't have an underlying mealy taste.
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber is just the trusted brand that my family has always used. We've never had a problem with any of their foods. I love that I can SEE the food inside the packaging (which is awesome for storing uneaten baby food, compared to trying to store glass jars).
Marina T.
San Antonio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hi I would definitely recommend this food Because what baby doesn’t like sweet and fruit taste versus yucky tasting ones lol my son loves it although he loves sweet potato more
Megan G.
I have 4 kids, aged 19 years old down to 9 months old. I've fed every one of them Gerber baby food. I don't really have a reason other than that it's a company I've just always known and trusted. My kids love all of the foods, we've never had any problems with any of them, and it's priced well too.
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm one of those mom's that tryst all of the baby food and if it dose not taste good to me I'm not giving it to my kid. But the Gerber baby food is really good if and day I had no teeth and had to eat baby food I eat this brand.
Cierra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is my child the only one who didn't like pears on his first try?
Latoya T.
Steger, IL
Sometimes you have to make sure that it's stirred some kids like it warm or cool
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
Which food out of the ones that they offer do you think you should start your baby with? I bought a bunch of different ones because they were having a good deal for them but I don't know if it matters which flavor I should start with. Any opinions?

Target