BY GERBER #28 in Baby Food

Start your baby’s lifelong love of fruits and veggies with our single fruit or vegetable baby foods. The texture is just right for introducing solids to your little one. Single-variety fruits or veggies are ideal to introduce new tastes and check for sensitivities. This recipe includes a lot of love, care and 1/3 pear per tub. These pears were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 2.5 oz tubs.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors..
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.

• You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub.
  • If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening).
  • If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing

Ingredients: PEARS, PEAR PUREE (WATER, PEAR PUREE CONCENTRATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).

• Sometimes you have to make sure that it's stirred some ki...2 Answers
  • Is my child the only one who didn't like pears on his fir...12 Answers
  • Which food out of the ones that they offer do you think y...1 Answers
Megan G.
I have 4 kids, aged 19 years old down to 9 months old. I've fed every one of them Gerber baby food. I don't really have a reason other than that it's a company I've just always known and trusted. My kids love all of the foods, we've never had any problems with any of them, and it's priced well too.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm one of those mom's that tryst all of the baby food and if it dose not taste good to me I'm not giving it to my kid. But the Gerber baby food is really good if and day I had no teeth and had to eat baby food I eat this brand.
Bailey F.
Reedley
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Baby girl usually isn't a fan of the fruits, but she really liked the pears. I think because they have a subtle sweetness. Also, pears have been big brother approved.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I'm that mom where I've tried to make my babies food on my own... not happening.... 1. it was too time consuming and 2. I just felt that it wasn't as good as the Gerber 1st, 2nd & 3rd foods. My boys love the Pear flavor... this is probably one of their favorites.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one loves this. This is probably his favorite one yet. He acts like I can't feed him fast enough. i recommend this for the first 3 foods for a baby to start trying.
Jomarin S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby girl loves her pear!! Its such a good peroration for baby tummy and the price is ok. I dont have anything bad to say about this product just a word of advice if you like what they are wearing put a bib on because feeding any baby it can get messy but its easy to get off clothes with the washer.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
WE are hooked on Gerber that's all the seven month old is eating right now is the toddler favorite is the oatmeal mixed fruit but we are working our way up to Meats anything you need they got it great selection great price great Packaging
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby boy loved the pears! I love that the containers come with a snap on lid so they can be easily refrigerated if baby doesn't eat them all. The 1 stage is the perfect consistency for introducing food to your baby. I bought mine at Target on sale.
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't really buy baby food from stores but I bought this (chosen randomly) for the container. My baby loved it that I ended up buying more of the same flavor. I don't give it to him daily but once in a while I do. I recommend the flavor.
Cierra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is my child the only one who didn't like pears on his first try?
Latoya T.
Steger, IL
Sometimes you have to make sure that it's stirred some kids like it warm or cool
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
Which food out of the ones that they offer do you think you should start your baby with? I bought a bunch of different ones because they were having a good deal for them but I don't know if it matters which flavor I should start with. Any opinions?