Gerber 1st Foods® Baby Food Pea uploaded by Autum E.

BY GERBER

Start your baby’s lifelong love of fruits and veggies with our single fruit or vegetable baby foods. The texture is just right for introducing solids to your little one. Single-variety fruits or veggies are ideal to introduce new tastes and check for sensitivities. This recipe includes a lot of love, care and 100 peas per tub. These peas were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 2.5 oz tubs.
  • Unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.

• You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub. If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening). If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing

Ingredients: PEAS, WATER

Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I fed my daughters both Gerber baby foods, but they absolutely hated this pea flavor, and it smelled yucky too. When they would attempt to eat it, they had the nastiest diapers ever. I mean it is pea flavor, so I didn't expect to be yummy, but I did expect my children to kind of like it, nope, they absolutely hated it, both of them. Gerber is always affordable, and you kind find at almost any grocery store, I would recommend Gerber baby foods, but just not this pea flavor...
Courtney  w.
Terrell, TX
This is the first food I tried with my son and he loved it I was prepared for a big mess when I opened the container but that didn't happen I love the plastic tubs it makes it easier to open and when he knocked it on to the floor there was no shattered glass and the lid stayed on. The food it's self seemed good I wasn't the on eating it but little man seemed like he couldn't get enough
Stephanie D.
W Carrollton, OH
I wish my daughter loves these more. Lol! She really made an awful face when she tried it. I thought maybe to give her more time and then every time she made that face. So no I wouldn't buy it again unfortunately.
Krista R.
Just the right size for a baby starting out to eat. My daughter loved it. Peas are one of her favorite. They last in the refrigerator for 2 days once opened. Convient to carry with you
Laura G.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are a great option for on the go eating for a baby. Easy peel top, 1 serving, easy disposal. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my kids never ate peas as a baby
Kassandra A.
My son loves all Gerber baby foods. The smell for this particular one is a little harsh, but like a previous reviewer said, I can't expect much since it's mashed up peas.
Kelly R.
Valparaiso, IN
My nephew loved Gerber peas baby food, we would mix it in with his cereal on occasion and he would inhale them, we couldn't get the spoon to his little mouth fast enough.
Julia S.
Richlands, NC
I don't know if it was because my son was being picky but he would not touch these. he's almost one and the face he made made me think it was disgusting.
Selena D.
Uniontown, PA
Love all of gwrbers baby food. Only brand my son will eat and he will eat all of te different flavors and combinations! Great product!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
The peas and Turkey gravy are the only Gerber baby foods my baby dislikes. Anyone else have this problem with these two?