BY GERBER

Is your baby ready for solids? We're here to help with Gerber 1st Foods My 1st Fruits Starter Kit . Each starter kit comes with eight (8) 1 oz. tubs that are perfectly sized for first tastes of bananas, pears, and apples! You’ll also get a step-by-step “Starting Solids” guide that will educate you on how to feed solids, offer helpful hints for feeding success, plus help you track food sensitivities. Each kit includes a coupon for Gerber 1st Food tubs.

• One (1) pack of eight (8) 1 oz tubs; Includes 3 Bananas, 3 Apples and 2 Pears.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Perfectly sized to help test little ones for allergies.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this little assortment! It is such a great way to introduce baby food and the different flavors. I just wish they sold a vegetable one.
Amy B.
This is an awesome starter kit. Since it single servings of 1 oz. so there for your not wasting any food.
Ashley J.
This first fruit kit was perfect. The individual containers are the perfect size for trying out new fruits one at a time without wasting large amounts. The kit includes Apple, pear and bananas. This is the perfect size to use when beginning to introduce fruits one at a time and monitoring for any food allergies. This is also a great size to mix in with babies cereal.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
This was a very easy way to introduce foods for the first time where the other sizes end up being wasted this gives you just enough with a few days of each at servings the baby will actually finish
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
These are perfect for when your babies first start out with that tasting stage. They're small enough so that there is not much waste and it has a chart and instructions for new mothers to wait tree days to see how your baby reacts to certain foods. It also has a super cute little "my first fruits" sticker in the box that you can take picture with to remember these sweet moments of your baby!
Wendy C.
These are pefect to introduce babies to new foods. perfect size so you don't have to waste food. good variety. Taste delicious. can throw one in the diaper bag with no issues.
Ebony S.
La Grange Pk, IL
These are perfect sizes for starting off. I have a 4 month old and he absolutely loves them. Recommend for 1st feeding.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
This wasn't an option when my first started eating food. When I saw this this time around I definitely bought it. I loved having the small containers so I didn't have to worry about finishing the whole thing without wasting a bunch. I also loved that before actually starting solids we could gauge if we would have a problem. I just wish that there was a vegetable option too! My child has already started solids but it might help others who don't want to start with fruits.
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
I've tried other first foods from different companies but I loved this one. You get a variety of fruits in small cups almost like a keurig pod. Perfect serving size for starting out and good variety as well.
Hailey C.
Schenectady, NY
I purchased this product to start my baby boy on some fruits! Love the smaller size container, much less waste with these! Baby gobbled then right down! I will probably purchase this item a couple more times before moving on to a larger size container!
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
where could i find these? & price is it affordable?