BY GERBER

Is your baby ready for solids? We're here to help with Gerber 1st Foods My 1st Fruits Starter Kit . Each starter kit comes with eight (8) 1 oz. tubs that are perfectly sized for first tastes of bananas, pears, and apples! You’ll also get a step-by-step “Starting Solids” guide that will educate you on how to feed solids, offer helpful hints for feeding success, plus help you track food sensitivities. Each kit includes a coupon for Gerber 1st Food tubs.

• One (1) pack of eight (8) 1 oz tubs; Includes 3 Bananas, 3 Apples and 2 Pears.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Perfectly sized to help test little ones for allergies.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
I loved this! I received this in a gift bag at a baby event and at first and was kind of unsure of the need for this product. Well I gave the bananas cup to my baby today for dessert and he loved it. I like the size of the cups because as a first food I didn't want to load my baby up on "sweets". This was the perfect size for a child who is beggingg to eat baby foods.
The only thing I didn't care for was the foil lid. I would prefer a plastic lid like the baby food tubs, or a metal lid as on the jars. The foil lid makes it impossible to transport in a diaper bag.
Overall I would definitely recommend this product. My baby enjoyed the taste and I must admit I did too!
Wendy C.
These are pefect to introduce babies to new foods. perfect size so you don't have to waste food. good variety. Taste delicious. can throw one in the diaper bag with no issues.
Danielle N.
youngstown, OH
I've tried other first foods from different companies but I loved this one. You get a variety of fruits in small cups almost like a keurig pod. Perfect serving size for starting out and good variety as well.
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this little assortment! It is such a great way to introduce baby food and the different flavors. I just wish they sold a vegetable one.
Ebony S.
La Grange Pk, IL
These are perfect sizes for starting off. I have a 4 month old and he absolutely loves them. Recommend for 1st feeding.
Amy B.
This is an awesome starter kit. Since it single servings of 1 oz. so there for your not wasting any food.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
where could i find these? & price is it affordable?