Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
I loved this! I received this in a gift bag at a baby event and at first and was kind of unsure of the need for this product. Well I gave the bananas cup to my baby today for dessert and he loved it. I like the size of the cups because as a first food I didn't want to load my baby up on "sweets". This was the perfect size for a child who is beggingg to eat baby foods.
The only thing I didn't care for was the foil lid. I would prefer a plastic lid like the baby food tubs, or a metal lid as on the jars. The foil lid makes it impossible to transport in a diaper bag.
Overall I would definitely recommend this product. My baby enjoyed the taste and I must admit I did too!