Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
This wasn't an option when my first started eating food. When I saw this this time around I definitely bought it. I loved having the small containers so I didn't have to worry about finishing the whole thing without wasting a bunch. I also loved that before actually starting solids we could gauge if we would have a problem. I just wish that there was a vegetable option too! My child has already started solids but it might help others who don't want to start with fruits.