Gerber® 1st Foods® Baby Food | My 1st™ Fruits Starter Kit
Is your baby ready for solids? We're here to help with Gerber 1st Foods My 1st Fruits Starter Kit . Each starter kit comes with eight (8) 1 oz. tubs that are perfectly sized for first tastes of bananas, pears, and apples! You’ll also get a step-by-step “Starting Solids” guide that will educate you on how to feed solids, offer helpful hints for feeding success, plus help you track food sensitivities. Each kit includes a coupon for Gerber 1st Food tubs.
- One (1) pack of eight (8) 1 oz tubs; Includes 3 Bananas, 3 Apples and 2 Pears.
- Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
- Perfectly sized to help test little ones for allergies.
- Package made with no BPA.
This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
- Read all information before serving
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- where could i find these? & price is it affor... Be the first to answer!
the same price that you could buy the bigger containers? For the same price as these 8 tiny cups, you can get 8 of the larger first fruit containers. If your baby doesn't finish the whole larger container, mine did, but you can refrigerate them for up to two days. This is just my personal opinion.. why pay the same for less product that you can pay for more?
The only thing I didn't care for was the foil lid. I would prefer a plastic lid like the baby food tubs, or a metal lid as on the jars. The foil lid makes it impossible to transport in a diaper bag.
Overall I would definitely recommend this product. My baby enjoyed the taste and I must admit I did too!