Gerber® 1st Foods® Baby Food | My 1st™ Fruits Starter Kit

Is your baby ready for solids? We're here to help with Gerber 1st Foods My 1st Fruits Starter Kit . Each starter kit comes with eight (8) 1 oz. tubs that are perfectly sized for first tastes of bananas, pears, and apples! You’ll also get a step-by-step “Starting Solids” guide that will educate you on how to feed solids, offer helpful hints for feeding success, plus help you track food sensitivities. Each kit includes a coupon for Gerber 1st Food tubs.

• One (1) pack of eight (8) 1 oz tubs; Includes 3 Bananas, 3 Apples and 2 Pears.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Perfectly sized to help test little ones for allergies.
  • Package made with no BPA.

This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.

• Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley J.
This first fruit kit was perfect. The individual containers are the perfect size for trying out new fruits one at a time without wasting large amounts. The kit includes Apple, pear and bananas. This is the perfect size to use when beginning to introduce fruits one at a time and monitoring for any food allergies. This is also a great size to mix in with babies cereal.
Sierra A.
I was shown these and ended up loving them. They have great options for the first fruits so you do not have to spend money on the big portion of stage one fruits. It is a good way to figure out what the little one does or does not like. They also come with a coupon for when you find what the little one likes.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
This wasn't an option when my first started eating food. When I saw this this time around I definitely bought it. I loved having the small containers so I didn't have to worry about finishing the whole thing without wasting a bunch. I also loved that before actually starting solids we could gauge if we would have a problem. I just wish that there was a vegetable option too! My child has already started solids but it might help others who don't want to start with fruits.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
These are perfect for when your babies first start out with that tasting stage. They're small enough so that there is not much waste and it has a chart and instructions for new mothers to wait tree days to see how your baby reacts to certain foods. It also has a super cute little "my first fruits" sticker in the box that you can take picture with to remember these sweet moments of your baby!
Megan C.
Atlanta , GA
This was the first thing I bought when I started baby food a couple of weeks ago. It was absolutely perfect. I loved the little 1 ounce cups. I was happy that my little guy was able to try 3 different fruits without wasting a lot. I wish they would make a veggie one also! It comes with a coupon and little booklet to write. Down your babies reactions to each!
Allie K.
This was the first thing we bought for our baby when it came time to introduce her to solids. I love how thin the consistency was which made it easy for her to swallow. Plus, each serving was about the size of a tablespoon of food, which was about all she could eat at first. Perfect serving size and great selection.
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
This was a very easy way to introduce foods for the first time where the other sizes end up being wasted this gives you just enough with a few days of each at servings the baby will actually finish
Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
I loved this! I received this in a gift bag at a baby event and at first and was kind of unsure of the need for this product. Well I gave the bananas cup to my baby today for dessert and he loved it. I like the size of the cups because as a first food I didn't want to load my baby up on "sweets". This was the perfect size for a child who is beggingg to eat baby foods.
The only thing I didn't care for was the foil lid. I would prefer a plastic lid like the baby food tubs, or a metal lid as on the jars. The foil lid makes it impossible to transport in a diaper bag.
Overall I would definitely recommend this product. My baby enjoyed the taste and I must admit I did too!
Wendy C.
These are pefect to introduce babies to new foods. perfect size so you don't have to waste food. good variety. Taste delicious. can throw one in the diaper bag with no issues.
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
I've tried other first foods from different companies but I loved this one. You get a variety of fruits in small cups almost like a keurig pod. Perfect serving size for starting out and good variety as well.
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
where could i find these? & price is it affordable?