BY GERBER

Start your baby’s lifelong love of fruits and veggies with our single fruit or vegetable baby foods. The texture is just right for introducing solids to your little one. Single-variety fruits or veggies are ideal to introduce new tastes and check for sensitivities. This recipe includes a lot of love, care and 3/4 carrot per tub. These carrots were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 2.5 oz tubs.
  • Unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.

• You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub.
  • If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening).
  • If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing

Ingredients: CARROTS, WATER

Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby has loved all of the Gerber stage 1 baby food and especially these carrots. She eats them as quick as I can feed them to her. She has a sensitive tummy but has had no issues at all and this is the brand we have decided to stick with.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Athena D.
Both of my babes liked these a lot and I felt good giving my kids a vegetable they would eat! These are more expensive than some other store brands but as an added bonus, these make good play cups and cat food scoops! 😜
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My younget son just start eating solids and we started him on this exact product. He loves them, he ate the entire container and I'm sure he wanted more. Its a house hold name brand and neither of my kids have shown signs of allergies to them.
Ashley  A.
Henderson, MN
My daughter started on food this last week, carrots,squash and sweet potatoes. She loves them! A household name and something my husband and I had as kids. Glad you see our little one loving it.
Healthy baby food. Puréed well for small baby and first foods. My boy didn't care for these at all, but I don't think there was anything wrong with them.
Heidy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm so glad I introduced solids to my baby this was one of the first ones she tried and I'm sure she loves it because she would want more and more lol
Kayla L.
Yadkinville, NC
One of my son's first foods and one of his favorites. if he's still hungry i keep some around to give him if he's still hungry after eating some fruit.
Elizabeth M.
My son really liked these when he was starting to eat baby food. I wish nothing was added to the carrots, but that is with most pre packaged baby food.
Monica C.
Freeport, FL
They are super cheap, but super healthy and my little man loves the taste! They re good for two meals at least along with formula! They are filling.
Jenn H.
Round Lake, IL
Would you recommend this as one of babies first foods?