BY GERBER

Start your baby’s lifelong love of fruits and veggies with our single fruit or vegetable baby foods. The texture is just right for introducing solids to your little one. Single-variety fruits or veggies are ideal to introduce new tastes and check for sensitivities. This recipe includes a lot of love, care and 1/3 apple per tub. These apples were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 2.5 oz tubs.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.

• You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub.
  • If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening).
  • If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.

Ingredients: APPLES, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)

Jomarin S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby girl loves eating this she started eating at a very small age and i haven't had any problem with tummy troubles. I like that they come in packs like this because she is picky about what she eats and only enjoys apple and pear flavor gerber food. I love to stock up on them so i dont have to constantly have to run to the store for her baby food. The proportion is just right for her tummy and the price is alright.
Haley S.
Hartselle, AL
My son always loved Gerber Applesauce ( any food for that matter). I love how even though these are plastic containers they still have a sturdy lid to put back on the product if need be. I always bought our baby food at Kroger.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love gerbers products. They are always very affordable and they're always a very reliable brand. Gerber first foods apple sauce has always been the first this I've let my babies taste and it's always been a pleasant experience with all my babies!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son enjoys this. He's only 4 months and just started eating baby food a few weeks ago. He acts like he can't get enough of this when I feed him. He loves it!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter Loves this stuff. Of course, she has only had this and rice cereal, and she enjoys her rice cereal, too. But she has been interested in our food for a while now, so I figured we would try her on something pretty common and she has literally reached out and grabbed the spoon from me and put it in her mouth. Albeit, awkwardly, since she's just now five months old, and she still gets it everywhere, but it makes her really happy. She still can't have an entire meal of this on its own, but she's moving quickly with it!
Morgan S.
Wish these came in smaller containers. As a step 1 food, my son isn't able to eat the entire container at one sitting. We do pour some out into smaller containers and put the extra in the fridge, but would be nice to have smaller options for on the go.
Danielle N.
youngstown, OH
My daughters absolute favorite new food! I love the resealable container as well when we first started. Perfect size to throw a few in the diaper bag to sent to grandmas as well.
Cassondra M.
I love this product my baby Liliana loves to eat the banana one the but I mostly mix it with the baby rice and she loves it so much that she doesn't want milk that often
Gerber brand baby food is the only baby food I bought my son when he ate baby food. He loved it so much he went through about 3 packages in one day!
Dianna H.
If I love applesauce and my 6-month-old niece loves applesauce, my son will love it as well! Can't wait to start feeding him applesauce! :)
Tritzi B.
Weaverville , NC
What was your little ones fave?