Gerber® 1st Foods® Baby Food | Apple uploaded by Laura C.

BY GERBER

Start your baby’s lifelong love of fruits and veggies with our single fruit or vegetable baby foods. The texture is just right for introducing solids to your little one. Single-variety fruits or veggies are ideal to introduce new tastes and check for sensitivities. This recipe includes a lot of love, care and 1/3 apple per tub. These apples were grown using our Clean Field Farming practices.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 2.5 oz tubs.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Package made with no BPA.

Feeding/Storage

Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.

• You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub.
  • If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening).
  • If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.

Ingredients: APPLES, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)

Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Purchased at: Target
You can’t go wrong with Gerber, they rule the babyfood market lol. They are a great value, come in awesome packaging and babies love them (most of the time). I tried the sweet potato flavor first as it’s a great way to get them to eat a vegetable versus the sugary fruits and my baby was weary at first but slowly but surely learned to love it and is now eating like a champ! Once I got him eating the veggies I started incorporating the fruits and apple was great as it wasn’t as sweet as some of the other fruits.
Laura C.
Boston, Ma
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We loved these ! My little guy didn’t like bananas like everyone told me he would . He ended up loving these apples and pears ! It was awesome too because they came in 2oz which was the perfect size for starting to feed him purées . Also I love that they had the little kid to reseal them if he didn’t finish !
LEX.💎 B.
Chazy
Super good! My son absolutely loves the flavor! It also smells super good and just like what it says on the package! My husband and I have tried them because they smelled so good haha. Highly recommend!!
Stephany S.
Purchased at: Target
There really isn't much that can go wrong with Gerber baby foods. I love that the packaging helps you know when this food is good for baby, what stage they should be in, and there isn't many additives.
Amanda F.
Depew
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my sons favorites he absolutely loves them and for a mom on the go they are easy to throw in the diaper bag! I love love love them! We use these all the time and I always recommend them to all the new parents I meet or any of my friends having babies soon!
Tamara B.
Alameda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
This was my sons first ever food and he loved it. Smooth consistency, great packaging. I like that they come in a smaller size because at the beginning couldn't eat a whole big one.
Cristina V.
Durham
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So good! Have a 2 yr old who also enjoys eating Gerber baby apple food! Definitely reached my expectations! Super affordable and definitely wourth It because your baby will love It!
Daphne S.
Ossian
My son loves Gerber foods. They have a great consistency. The smell isn't bad like a lot of baby foods. They're super afforable and come in a lot of different flavors. I would definitely buy again!
Brenna A.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This first fruit we introduced baby girl to was apples! She loves when we mix apples into her cereal. I do like the Ferber brand but I prefer to use organic certified non-gmo for her so I tend to lean more towards using Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Naturals Just Apples
Jomarin S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby girl loves eating this she started eating at a very small age and i haven't had any problem with tummy troubles. I like that they come in packs like this because she is picky about what she eats and only enjoys apple and pear flavor gerber food. I love to stock up on them so i dont have to constantly have to run to the store for her baby food. The proportion is just right for her tummy and the price is alright.
Tritzi B.
Weaverville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What was your little ones fave?