BY GERBER

Easily and conveniently introduce your little one to new flavors with gerber 1st foods. The individual serving sizes are great for carrying in the diaper bag for meals on the go. see more...

Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter Loves this stuff. Of course, she has only had this and rice cereal, and she enjoys her rice cereal, too. But she has been interested in our food for a while now, so I figured we would try her on something pretty common and she has literally reached out and grabbed the spoon from me and put it in her mouth. Albeit, awkwardly, since she's just now five months old, and she still gets it everywhere, but it makes her really happy. She still can't have an entire meal of this on its own, but she's moving quickly with it!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hartselle, AL
My son always loved Gerber Applesauce ( any food for that matter). I love how even though these are plastic containers they still have a sturdy lid to put back on the product if need be. I always bought our baby food at Kroger.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
My daughters absolute favorite new food! I love the resealable container as well when we first started. Perfect size to throw a few in the diaper bag to sent to grandmas as well.
Jomarin S.
Jomarin S.
Baby girl loves eating this she started eating at a very small age and i haven't had any problem with tummy troubles. I like that they come in packs like this because she is picky about what she eats and only enjoys apple and pear flavor gerber food. I love to stock up on them so i dont have to constantly have to run to the store for her baby food. The proportion is just right for her tummy and the price is alright.
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love gerbers products. They are always very affordable and they're always a very reliable brand. Gerber first foods apple sauce has always been the first this I've let my babies taste and it's always been a pleasant experience with all my babies!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Wish these came in smaller containers. As a step 1 food, my son isn't able to eat the entire container at one sitting. We do pour some out into smaller containers and put the extra in the fridge, but would be nice to have smaller options for on the go.
Tracee L.
Tracee L.
Mentone, CA
This was my sons favorite! I love that you can just pop the top back on and put them in the fridge for later.
Casey a.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
My son likes this! I like the little containers, easy to re close and store if not finished!
Dianna H.
Dianna H.
If I love applesauce and my 6-month-old niece loves applesauce, my son will love it as well! Can't wait to start feeding him applesauce! :)
My baby loves this! It's so good I could even eat it. Very healthy and easy to find compared to some organic brands.
Tritzi B.
Tritzi B.
Weaverville , NC
What was your little ones fave?