Gerber 100% Pear Juice uploaded by Skayd-lyn V.Gerber 100% Pear Juice uploaded by Unique W.

BY GERBER #86 in Baby Food

Gerber 100% Pear Juice with Added Vitamin C.
Pear juice from concentrate.
Sitter.
1 fruit serving in every 1/2 cup*.
Rich in antioxidant vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My son absolutely loves this juice along with the white grape flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "My son absolutely loves this stuff!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves his juice." in 1 review
  • "My son loved this when he first started on table food and juices but as he grew older, it just became too expensive for such a small bottle. " in 1 review
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Un jugó de pera 100% es muy bueno! Una delicia, el sabor es súper rico y refrescante compramos siempre de estos jugos en walmart y esta muy bien para el precio. Siempre lo volvemos a comprar. Nos encantan.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only juice that helped my daughter when she got constipated. We tried prune juice, grape juice, and kyro syrup. Nothing seemed to work until we tried this past juice. We even tried fresh pear juice and that didn't even help. I am so thankful for Gerber pear juice!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Nicole E.
I bought this for my 4.5 month old since I'm introducing foods to him and he really enjoyed this juice. I even drank some one time and if it wasn't for my son, I would've dranken all of it! The size is great for on the go since it fits in my diaper bag. I use it as a liquid base when I puree fruits and veggies to help sweeten some of the more difficult veggies like carrots or broccolli. The only down side to the juice is the amount of sugar. 11grams in .5 cup is a lot I think. I'm happy that the only ingredient is pear juice from concentrate but I wish there was a way to have it be less sugary. I water it down when I give it to my son since I don't want him to be high on sugar nor do I want him to reject the formula.
María S.
The size is perfect, super economical. The flavor is incredible. It has the same flavor of the sauce, very tasty indeed. My son loves it. is not a lot of sugar. help constipation. My son has always liked the Gerber brand is a high quality product. I recommend great tasting juice and its price.
Desteni W.
My youngest son loves juice now that he is old enough to have a little bit each day. Our favorites for him are definitely the Gerber brand. We use this brand for my 19 month old as well and we haven't found a flavor they don't like yet. Love them all.
Michelle H.
St Petersburg, FL
This is a miracle juice and has helped my son with constipation.. He was constipated when he first started solids and every time I give him some of this juice, he has a bowel movement the same day and it's not hard/dry stools. So now I give it to him after every meal.. Love it!'
Autumn T.
Seaford, DE
My son absolutely loves this juice along with the white grape flavor. Of course I add water to it. But the only bad thing about it is if you leave the sippy cup out too long it starts to almost mucus up. I'm not sure why. But other than that great product.
Sofia S.
Great for kids not too much ugar to get hyper and crazy my bother loves this and they are a bit pricey for juice but i guess that okay since my mom is the one buying it...
Tiffany S.
My baby liked the flavor ok, but it is full of bad stuff. Instead I buy him organic juices instead of Gerber and I just add a little water to it. I try to stay away from anything Gerber.