BY GERBER #36 in Baby Food

Gerber 100% Mixed Fruit Juice with added Vitamin C from concentrate.
Real fruit juice!
Sitter.
1 full serving of fruit in every bottle+.
Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin C.
4 bottles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Little man loves these juices as a baby.theyre small size is so handy to toss into the diaper bag for on the go!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'd give him these through out the day to slow down on the milk so he would eat more" in 1 review
  • "I love Gerber products because they have great taste ..my daughter love this juice" in 1 review
  • "I always mix mine with water to dilute it a little, but my son loves it." in 1 review
  • "Also they are small enough to throw in a purse or diaper bag just to carry around when your in need." in 1 review
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Pefrect for trips on the go! they are small enough to fit perfectly in your diaper bag without making it more heavy for you to carry. my baby loves these during snack time. it helps him drink less milk and more eat more food!
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
My little loves these juices and they are great for on the go. I usually add a little water to make them to further. The price isn't too expensive. Many different flavors if your little doesn't like the one listed.
Kk M.
My daughter loves the gerber mixed juices! I bought mine from local stores as well as Walmart. It was definitely a great grab. It's in tiny easy bottles that can be stored in the fridge after opening as well as coolers when traveling!
Megs H.
Excellent for on the go so you can fill up a sippy cup. We've always liked Gerber Juices. I've also gotten the pear juice which is great when I have a kiddo who is constipated. This way I don't open a big bottle of pear juice and have it sitting around in the fridge for a while.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
When my son was a year old we'd give him some of the Gerber juices with some water to keep him from experiencing constipation. Worked like a charm! They are small enough to carry in a baby bag and could fill a bottle without overspill. He loved the taste, and still does!
heather v.
These are great all the flavors are good and it is nice to have them to just throw in the diaper bag. I water them down quite a bit but my kids still love them and they are very handy.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
These are good! Just as any other 100% juice. My kids love them. However they're really expensive, I save so much money just buying a big gallon of 100% juice. It tastes the same.
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I really like the juices that gerber provides. They are super easy on the go just to pour in a sippy cup and leave. Also they are small enough to throw in a purse or diaper bag just to carry around when your in need.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
Used these for my son when he was younger he loved them so I assume they tasted great. I loved that I could just attach a nipple from one of his bottles to them for quick and easy feeding.
MaryAnn H.
This is an okay product.
It's like any other baby apple juice, it's not necessarily special.
It's great for babies because it's sweet and a good drink. It's also good for them to drink some fruit juice.