BY GERBER

The goodness in every bottle starts with juice from about 260 grapes.

We use juice from only naturally sweet white grapes.

Good to know:

• 100% Juice from concentrate with added Vitamin C and Citric Acid.
  • 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.
  • Not made with genetically modified ingredients.
  • No added sweeteners.
  • Serve juice in a cup, not a bottle.

White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid

Gerber® 100% Juice White Grape
  • "I use to give this to my oldest son from when he was 6 months plus and I never personally tasted it but from the looks of it my son loved it." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves this juice." in 1 review
  • "My son absolutely loves this product." in 1 review
  • "My son loves Gerbers White Grape Juice!!" in 1 review
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one loves this juice. It is nutritious and still flavorful. The only complaint is that it doesn't have much shelf life after being opened and I usually end up throwing it away because I can't give my daughter much juice. I prefer the small individual bottles but the big one comes out cheaper.
Katie K.
Nutritionally fine, taste is fine, safe for babies and small children. The reason why I score it low is because you can buy literally ANY other brand of juice, as long as it is 100%, and you will get the exact same thing for half the price or better. Like Nursery Water, putting a baby on a bottle of something super inexpensive, you can easily separate new parents from their money.
Megs H.
My kids loved this juice! Nice that it's in smaller bottles. I will say though as my kids got bigger, it wasn't enough for the price we paid and we started getting Welches large bottles.
But when they are just starting to drink juice this is good so that you don't have big open bottles forever.
Alexandra M.
Zimmerman, MN
I don't like this because I feel like it encourages mothers to give their babies juice, and have them think it is okay. Juice isn't good for any child under one year old, and even then it should be very heavily diluted with water. I think it is irresponsible to market juice towards babies
Romona T.
Laurelton, NY
Always a huge fan of Gerber products! My son is 2 years old now and still enjoys drinking the same juice. Although he enjoys it I wouldn't advice giving this to baby everyday or every time they are thirsty. I still nurse my son and he drinks a good amount of water.
Amanda  V.
Bronx, NY
I use to give this to my oldest son from when he was 6 months plus and I never personally tasted it but from the looks of it my son loved it. It was his favor flavor out of all the other flavors and it's healthy! He is almost 2 now and he is healthy as can be!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
All four of my kids started drinking this juice when they were only three months old. it's healthy for them and won't upset their tummy's like other apple juices.
Cassie P.
My son is really picky but enjoyed this juice for a long time when he was little. It's healtheir and has a good taste. We still buy it every now and then when he wants it. I recommend it for your little one.
Nadia P.
Williamsburg, VA
My son enjoys Juice in a sippy cup! Half on half mixed with water. It is a big bottle for a little one to drink within 7 days. I just wish I didn't have to waist the juice but other than that he loves it
Autumn T.
Seaford, DE
My son absolutely loves this product. The only bad thing about it is if it sits out too long in the sippy cup it starts to mucus up. I don't know why. But other than that great product.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Does this have a lot of sugar in it?

Walmart