Gerber® 100% Juice Apple Prune

The goodness in every bottle starts with juice from ½ an apple and 1 ½ prunes in every 4 oz bottle.

Prune juice made exclusively from D'Agen prunes.

Good to know:

• 100% Juice from concentrate with added Vitamin C.
  • 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.
  • Not made with genetically modified ingredients.
  • No added sweeteners.
  • Serve juice in a cup, not a bottle

Apple And Prune Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple And Prune Juice Concentrates), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Anyone who has used the [product:gerber-100%-juice-apple-prune] know if it will help my baby? He is 5.5 months and hasn't popped in a week...we started solids a month ago (doctor approved)
Start your review of Gerber® 100% Juice Apple Prune!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoPortland, OR
One of my favorite things about Gerber is that they sell their items in multi-packs. This lowers the cost to the consumer (aka me). The juice itself is nothing special, but I pay $3 for a 4 pack which brings it down to $0.75 per bottle. That's an incredible value especially since my kid is going through half a bottle per day.
12 days agoLincoln, DE
Gerber® 100% Juice Apple Prune uploaded by Amber M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These were definitely made for convenience. It's so nice to just throw one of these in the diaper bag and go on with the day. They don't take up much room and they're really travel friendly. I love how they measure 8 ounces perfectly so it makes free using these bottles easy as well. He loves the juice and I love the fact that I'm not giving him straight prune juice and it helps do the trick. There is the saying s*** happens but sometimes it doesn't happen so these offer that extra piece and mine and a happy tummy is a happy baby after all
2 months agoDos Palos
I had bought these a few months ago for my daughter as she easily gets constipated. She enjoyed drinking it, but it didn't really help my daughter much. Its affordable, the actual dried fruit helps her better.
2 months agoLk Panasoffke, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! Our little girl got backed up terribly, we were having to give her Miralax twice a day and I hated medicating her. We’ve tried a lot of different juices/juice combinations but this is the first one she guzzled down and it’s fixed all of her problems! We’ve been off of medication for a week and she’s doing great thanks to these. Any time I see them in store, I buy them out! Lol!
a month agoStatesboro, GA
I just purchased some of this a week ago. My baby was a little constipated gave her a bottle of this twice in a 6 hour period and she was completely relieved. Definitely affordable. I will be giving her a bottle of this once or twice a week to keep her regular. Great for baby's digestive needs.
3 months agoPhoenix
We LOVE this juice!  My daughter tends to have constipation issues and this juice has really helped in that department!  My daughters loves the taste of it and I like that it is smaller more reasonable sized bottles.  It is a little pricy for juice but if it helps with my daughters digestion it is worth it.
3 months agoVan Nuys, CA
I would get this for my baby when he would be constipated and it helped him a lot also it doesn’t taste that bad at all which made it easy for him to drink which was a plus! Definitely recommend this product
2 years agoBeech Bluff, TN
Okay so my child just started in formula we were having trouble pooping I tried regular prune juice and she hated it so I let her try the apple prune and she took it. I give her an oz and she will have a bowel movement about 10 minutes after I give it to her and it doesn't seem to upset her little belly. The packaging is great also I live how it comes in little bottles especially if we are traveling
5 months agoBrooklyn, NY
My baby loves this juice he cant see it or he will make me buy it lol😂 very affordable and taste good because even I drink it 😜 nothing to improve it is good as it is does not compare to other jucies 👍My baby finishes the whole packet of juices the same day😜
a year agoTraverse City, MI
If your baby is constipated then this is your new best friend. Instead of other solutions which are either invasive or involved unnecessary medication, apple prune juice from Gerber will get things moving again. And since it's diluted and blended with apple not only will baby be more likely too drink it, it won't be too strong and cause cramping and prolific bms.