BY GERBER

The goodness in every bottle starts with juice from ½ an apple and 1 ½ prunes in every 4 oz bottle.

Prune juice made exclusively from D'Agen prunes.

Good to know:

• 100% Juice from concentrate with added Vitamin C.
  • 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.
  • Not made with genetically modified ingredients.
  • No added sweeteners.
  • Serve juice in a cup, not a bottle

Apple And Prune Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple And Prune Juice Concentrates), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Buy on iHerb
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Okay so my child just started in formula we were having trouble pooping I tried regular prune juice and she hated it so I let her try the apple prune and she took it. I give her an oz and she will have a bowel movement about 10 minutes after I give it to her and it doesn't seem to upset her little belly. The packaging is great also I live how it comes in little bottles especially if we are traveling
Jessica P.
We got these because our little one was having constipation issues. The smell is awful. We gave it to her straight and she hated it so we diluted it and she still hated it. So we stuck to just plain apple juice instead!
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
Great juice to give an infant or toddler who is having issues passing bowel movements. Tastes pretty good. I would dilute with water. Never leave a bottle of juice or milk in your child's mouth overnight for risk of tooth decay.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
This is my go to for when my baby girl cant poop. Their cheap and totally effective all she needs is half a juice and shes good to go. Their so effective even we use them aswell. I stocked up from foodsco.
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
These bottles of juice are good for constipated babies that don't like prune juice. They taste a little better than straight prune juice, and since they are small, you don't end up wasting half a large bottle of juice. I like having a few stocked in our pantry
Cat S.
Palmdale, CA
I got these for all three of my kids when they were little. This juice is good if your little one is a bit constipated. I know they liked the flavor because they would down it like it was water.
Kara W.
Asheboro, NC
Gerber Apple prune is what we use to help out with tummy problems it tastes great and she loves it and I even enjoy the taste! Perfect for on the go just attack a bottle nipple and go!
Bettina S.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is the only juice that my daughter actually wants to drink when she is having tummy trouble. This juice actually helps her go to the restroom when she is constipated. The flavor is perfect, not too bitter and not too sweet!
Chelsea C.
This is the only juice I have ever given my daughter. She LOVES it. Cries when she finishes it LOL. Keeps her digestive system running nice and smooth.
Laurel L.
Fairview
Our little is 2 but we still get these to help with constipation and fiber. He really likes it simply because they were smart and added apple juice.