Gerber® 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Sonya B.Gerber® 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Kimberly J.

Gerber® 100% Apple Juice

The goodness in every bottle starts with juice from 6 ½ apples.

Our apples are picked from the trees and never from the ground

Good to know:

• 100% Juice from concentrate with added Vitamin C.
  • 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.
  • No added sweeteners.
  • Serve juice in a cup, not a bottle.

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• What age did you offer this?7 Answers
  • Does Gerber Apple juice cause tummy issues for your child like so...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves his Apple Juice I like getting the Gerber for him because he is only 7 months old and for some reason there's a lot less sugar and the sender is in regular apt dues even though I do dilute it even more water and still nice that there's only 13 grams of sugar.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has a new look , same great taste, I use this when my lo is constipated or her stool just needs to be softens a bit!- it does the trick every time!- it’s all natural 100% juice!- for 12+ mos though I’ve been using it since 6mo as needed. I do add equal amounts of water and it’s amazing affordable About 1.98 -2.50 at Walmart or stop And shop
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
My son really enjoyed these when he was younger. They tasted great ( yes I tried them). The only thing I didn't like is that once you open it they say to discard within a week. My son of course would enjoyed it, but I didn't give it to him often enough to use the whole bottle within a week, this is juice, not water. So I always ended up throwing away most of it.
Brandey J.
I use this to help my daughter when she's constipated. Works miracles and moves so fast if you ask me. I give her an ounce or so to help her go and maybe ten minutes after she's comfortable again. Love it! She hasn't started drinking juice yet because she's still young but I give her just a bit to help her go.
Jenna H.
My son really likes applesauce and all apple product foods, but doesn't seem to care the the juice. It may be a thing with a sippy cup, but I can't get him to drink it. Also, that is a large container to be able to use within a week with only one small baby.
Vanessa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great juice for kids they are delicious to drink just need to dilute it with some water since it's a bit too sweet for kids. I use it to give my son his medicine so he won't taste the medicine and it works well. Love it
Reeva S.
I used this when my little one had constipation issues and the doctor recommended juice. It does the job, but I know now that other store brands work just as well.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Great tasting juice for my kids. It has less sugar than other juices and is inexpensive. You can find it sold almost anywhere and they even have other flavors which is nice.
Chaela B.
West Greenwich, RI
I absolutely love this juice for my daughter. This is the first juice I started giving my kids and I now have three :-) 100%Juice so you know what you are giving them and not all the extra additives . I recommended this to any new mom
Amy C.
Kennebunk, ME
This should be a staple in every household with toddlers! Its great for them and it helps out a bit with the poops. lol We always had a few bottles on hand with 2 kids. That was all they would drink.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you offer this?
Does Gerber Apple juice cause tummy issues for your child like some other apple juices? Or Do you think this is a lighter of juice?