Gerber® 100% Apple Banana Blend Juice

by Gerber

#22 in Baby Drinks

Gerber 100% Juice with added Vitamin C & Citric Acid.
Banana Juice Blend Apple Banana from concentrate.
Real fruit juice!
Sitter.
1 full serving of fruit in every bottle+.
Rich in Antioxidant Vitamin C.
4 bottles.

What other flavors do they have?
Start your review of Gerber® 100% Apple Banana Blend Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My son loves all the different kinds of gerber juice.in reviews
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Target
I really liked these gerber 💯 juices for my baby and he really like these juices in all flavors .. it comes in nice small size bottle for lil ones .
Tara S.
Bangor, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
My kids love these from ages 3months to age 8yra old. They seem to smell good never tried but four kids love the taste so I’m not complaining.
YO B.
Arlington, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I love this product so much I recommend everyone to use it my baby loves it a lot it’s wonderful
Rachel St L.
Rochester , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love gerber products my baby lives gerber and I pretty much only bought gerber my daughters entire time eating baby foods and before solid foods gerber always meets my expectations,always has always will!!! I would always recommend gerber I always have and I most certainly will not stop now!!!
Nakisha P.
Talking Rock , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My babies loved these as their first juices! The apple banana was one of my sons favorite flavors. They’re 100% juice so none of that icky extra stuff added in. A great healthy first juice. I’m very satisfied with them.
Heather J.
We bought these at Walmart when our son was constipated. They worked. But I tried them and man they were super sweet almost too sweet.
Layla S.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the size of the bottle, easy for me to throw it into the bag and pour it into my son's sippy cup. He loves apple juice, i have yet to see any other flavors.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Pues en mis tiempos cuando tuve baby’s esto era la comida que usaba mucho y les gustaba su sabor
L H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber is a tried and true product in out house and I've never had any problems with digestion and baby loves the taste.
Elizabeth Z.
Iglesia de Falls, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Wow no se imagina lo muchísimo que me entra este producto que en toda mi familia lo usas wow es encaró y no digamos el olor es maravilloso wow no tiene palabras para decirlo wow es maravilloso me encanta muchísimo wow wow es de lo mejor enserio