BY GERARD COSMETICS

Let your sweet and innocent side come out to play. Supreme Lip Crèmes are a luxurious mousse formula that is richly pigmented and ultra hydrating and comfortable to wear. Truly opaque with a formula that feels as light as a cloud on your precious pout.

Formula 293-26, 293-21, 298-09, 298-06, 288-56, POLYBUTENE, TRIISOSTEARYL CITRATE,RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE, SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL -6 POLYRICINOLEATE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE, CARBONATE, FLAVOR, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM SACCHARIN

May Contain:
IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499) MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200)

Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème
  • "I usually don’t go for glosses but this lip creme looks very good on me. I bought it from Gerard’s website! The applicator is great. It’s not very long lasting. The Color does fade after a little bit. I wish it would stay on more" in 8 reviews
  • "I love the formula of Gerard cosmetics liquid lipstick. I own 5 of these lipsticks and I'm very happy with it. Long lasting, great pigmentation, and I really feel like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all. Love it!" in 8 reviews
  • "love thissss super pigmented lippiee💄💄💄👍👏so creamy and great in texture👏👍💄never let my lips dry😍😍great formula👏👏👍💄" in 4 reviews
  • "I really love the formula of this lippie! Very hydrating and very very pigmented. Great color selection as well." in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Supreme Lip Crème - Wild Berry Tart more...
When I placed my first order I will honestly say I was a bit nervous since I did not know the brand. Recently been more active on social media makeup groups and everyone seemed to be hype about the liquid lipsticks. So I went ahead an order some . I love them the pigmentation is great and the formula is not drying at all. I currently follow her social media platforms and have being getting my addiction with her products bigger . She also has several of specials so if you want to give it a try you should follow her and give them a try . I promise you will not regret it
Sana B.
The Gerard cosmetics lipgloss isn’t bad but I’m not crazy about the formula since it is a little sticky and it makes it difficult to want to wear it more than once in a blue moon. I’m not sure I would buy it again but it is hydrating and looks pretty, has a nice sheen to it and the packaging has a mirror and light which is really cool and helpful so if you don’t mind sticky, you should be happy with it!
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
A really nice feeling gloss with a nice variety of colors it is pretty affordable. I have to order this product online but it always arrives pretty quickly. There is a light at the end of the wand and a mirror on the bottle to make application easy which I just love!
Gabby M.
Review for: WILD BERRY TART more...
Are you is this lipstick and I was the best I ever used and then I put a pink on my put this on top it made my lips really big if that was like the look I was going for I was going for that Kylie Jenner look and I gave it to me I didn’t have to use a lip liner anything
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: WILD BERRY TART more...
This one is very thick while applying it on. I would recommend a lipliner base. It felt sticky to me as well. The color is beautiful and the fragrance is minimal. I tried a lighter color, but I would like to see this in a lighter textured formula.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
Review for: ANGEL CAKE more...
I love it, I just love it. First off, the shade is bomb. The consistency is so smooth and creamy and it feels amazingly hydrating on the lips. Comfortable to wear. Pretty good lasting power. I wear very often... definitely a go to of mine.
Elise F.
Warwick, RI
These are pretty affordable so inordered a few items but infind after using them once i never reach for them. Theure a little glossy and streaky. The light feature on the tube is nice but mine all broke pretty quickly. Its ok.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
This lip cream by Gerard cosmetics is so beautiful. Angel cake is a beautiful nude pink color and I love it so much. I am happy with my purchase and will repurchase more colors soon. I do recommend this lip cream to everyone.
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket, RI
This lip cream is decent. It smells DELICIOUS, like some odd berry fruity scent. It applies very smoothly and goes on opaque. However it feels substantial on the lips and like it’ll move everywhere. I also thought the color would be much lighter than it is. The packaging is also underwhelming, and it needs a different applicator. The small wand on this makes application really difficult.
Haley S.
My friend purchased this for me and I was so happy with it because it’s a beautiful shade and the formula for this liquid lip is so comfortable that you wouldn’t feel it when you wear it. This is my favorite lipstick and I hope to receive more from Gerard cosmetics.

Amazon