MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGerard Cosmetics
Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 008 fl oz

Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz

by Gerard Cosmetics

Let your sweet and innocent side come out to play. Supreme Lip Crèmes are a luxurious mousse formula that is richly pigmented and ultra hydrating and comfortable to wear. Truly opaque with a formula that feels as light as a cloud on your precious pout.

Formula 293-26, 293-21, 298-09, 298-06, 288-56, POLYBUTENE, TRIISOSTEARYL CITRATE,RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE, SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL -6 POLYRICINOLEATE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE, CARBONATE, FLAVOR, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM SACCHARIN

May Contain:
IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499) MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200)

I Love the color of my lip cream but the smell is very intense like a chemical. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just mine?
Has anyone tried this lippie? What are your thoughts ?
Qué tal son estos labiales son matte?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I love the formula of Gerard cosmetics liquid lipstick. I own 5 of these lipsticks and I'm very happy with it. Long lasting, great pigmentation, and I really feel like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all. Love it!in reviews
...bought it from Gerard’s website! The applicator is great. It’s not very long lasting. The Color does fade after a little bit. I wish it would stay on morein reviews
love thissss super pigmented lippiee💄💄💄👍👏so creamy and great in texture👏👍💄never let my lips dry😍😍great formula👏👏👍💄in reviews
I really love the formula of this lippie! Very hydrating and very very pigmented. Great color selection as well.in reviews
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Katie B.
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Katie B.
Review for: MANEATER
I absolutely LOVE Maneater!!! This is such a gorgeous deep red!! Ugh love. The Supreme Lip Creme is a creamier and glossier formula. My heart still has the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Mattes at #1 though, can’t beat a good matte imo. But I do think the Supremes are great as well. The only things were these do transfer so make sure to check up on your lips often and this color does show chapped lips but not super noticeable.
Madison M.
Prairieville, LA
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Madison M.
Overall super pigmented but moves around east and smells really bad like gets the job done but not my first pick
Danielle A.
College Sta, TX
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Danielle A.
Review for: ANGEL CAKE
One of my most recent purchases from GC, Angel Cake Liquid Lipstick.. so Creamy , so smoothe, & so worth the money. I was eyeing this lippy for a long time & decided to just jump on it & im so glad i did. What a beautiful color. Id buy this again & again ! In the picture, im wearing angel cake lipstick with Bel Air lip liner also from GC. Its a really cute match 😍
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Review for: DESTINY
I bought these a while back when they had a sale going on and I wasn’t a fan of them on my lips they caked up and felt a lot of patchy ness for some reason they felt heavy on my lips I own 3 different colors and don’t love them
Lindsey Z.
Love this product. It stays on amazing and smells great. The color is so great and highly pigmented. You can't go wrong with this company.
Natalie A.
Antioch, CA
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Natalie A.
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz uploaded by Natalie A.
Review for: DESTINY
I absolutely love this formula!!! It's so smooth and creamy looks so gorgeous!! It lasts forever and your lips look nice plump and hydrated! The packaging is so gorgeous and it's a steal of a price! I highly recommend this lippie!! Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme - Envy - 0.08 fl oz
Amanda M.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: WONDERLAND
This smells wonderful, i love that its quite a light lavender color because it looks more attractive then an overly bold shade. I love the sleek packaging. It surprised me with how light and complementing it looked on my lips. Yes I definitely will be purchasing again!
Brandy D.
Supreme Cremes are my favorite lip products from Gerard Cosmetics. These are so luxurious and moisturizing! Mines are the ones with the mirror and the light. Oh my gosh I always feel like I’m so high class when I pull these out of my purse in public! They seriously turn people’s heads!!! They are so pretty! A must have for all makeup junkies and collectors.
Mey S.
Sacramento, CA
I don’t like this lip product. I think it’s too sticky. don’t care to use it. Price r is decent but I will not be repurchasing this item.
monica G.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: ENVY, Other
I like this product it lasts long on my lips. It is easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product and I will continue to buy the puppies. It sure met my expectations !