Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Envy uploaded by Kaitlin L.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Envy
  • "I absolutely love a bold lip color. This is just an excellent lippie to have in your purse. This is a creamy, long lasting formula. I would recommend this brand!!!" in 8 reviews
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
These are pretty affordable so inordered a few items but infind after using them once i never reach for them. Theure a little glossy and streaky. The light feature on the tube is nice but mine all broke pretty quickly. Its ok.
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
This lip cream is decent. It smells DELICIOUS, like some odd berry fruity scent. It applies very smoothly and goes on opaque. However it feels substantial on the lips and like it’ll move everywhere. I also thought the color would be much lighter than it is. The packaging is also underwhelming, and it needs a different applicator. The small wand on this makes application really difficult.
Brooke B.
The lipstick product I got was chunky and streaky. It was extremely matte and dried my lips out too much. It was highly uncomfortable and crumbled on my lips throughout the day. I do not recommend
Tony T.
Roseville , CA
Love the way this product feels on the lips 👄 not drying or heavy to wear your lips don’t feel like their moisturized. This opaque lippie is a must have and beautiful on many skin tones!!!
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I love Browns so I had to get the dark color this was my first time purchasing a product from this brand and so far the application is great it’s long lasting and it doesn’t stain my lips! I would buy another lip stick on this brand so far I like!!
April A.
I loved this shade of lippy. It was the perfect brown. Makes me sad it almost over. It’s good value and worth the money. It’s long lasting and it doesn’t feel super dry on the lips. It’s a must have for me
Salina T.
San Diego , CA
Love love all the colors !!! They go on so nice and stays on allll day !! Such great quality I would recommend it to all my lippie lovers . The price isn't too bad either which makes it even better
Marina R.
Staten Island
Came across this brand on Instagram. They have a variety of colors as well as other products besides lipsticks. Its very smooth, color is vibrant and they also have lip glosses to die for.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
I have no complaints with this product. It's creamy, smells good, dries down nicely, and doesn't leave the lippies too dry. Gerard Cos always has sales and deals so that makes it even better!
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I love Gerard Cosmetics so much, it is such an underappreciated brand. I love this shade so much. I've recommended it to others so they could experience for themselves.