BY GERARD COSMETICS

Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme in Destiny is one of my favorite lip glosses. Not only is the color payoff awesome, the formula is so smooth and moisturizing. Not only that, it has a pleasant fragrant to it that I really love. People always compliment me when I wear this gloss, asking what I'm wearing on my lips.
Karie K.
My biggest complaint is that it didn’t dry down all the way so it was on EVERYTHING! I don’t care for the smell either but I can get past that as long as I’m not smearing my lipstick that bad! The price is reasonable as well
Barbie A.
Winter park, FL
I love the feel of this. The doe foot applicator is precise and does well. The formula is very densely pigmented and not overly trying on the lips. Can go for almost 6 hour on without retouching.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
These lip products will last the entire day! They can be drying at times depending on the colors, but a pop of gloss will refresh your lips and you are good to go.
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This color is everything! I love Gerard cosmetics! The quality of the lip color is soo good! It always comes out looking soo good on any skin tone!
Lindsey Z.
Love this product. It stays on amazing and smells great. The color is so great and highly pigmented. You can't go wrong with this company.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
This might be the first tube of lipstick I’ve used up completely. The color was so nice on me and I received SO many compliments.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I love the formula on this lippie. Its smooth and soft and isnt patchy at all. I have only worn it once bit its amazing
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
This color is so pretty I have several colors of these they are my favorite. There colors stay on for a very long time.