Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Angel Cake uploaded by Janiette leidy H.Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Angel Cake uploaded by Natasha S.

BY GERARD COSMETICS #9 in Cakes & Pies

ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loving this lip gloss from Gerard cosmetics! Not too sticky and leaves a beautiful pigment! This color is a bit light but looks great when topping a darker lipstick. Very affordable and nice quality. Would definitely recommend!
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
I am such a fan of Gerard Cosmetics. They are super affordable but great quality. I'm a glossy gal and this is a beautiful Gloss. It's not sheer at all. Thick enough but not too sticky.
Jéssica R.
Love the brand Gerard cosmetics have basically all of their liquid lipsticks. I bought this one as I heard a lot about it on instAgram however this one isn’t one of my favourites as it’s a bit sticky and leaves some lines on my lips after a while. Still good when you first apply it though
Emma N.
Blackfield , Southampton
Full pigment! The colour in the tube is exactly what comes out on the lip! Not sticky and really creamy! Would only use a little amount of this as it’s so pigmented and creamy, however too much of it can easily build up in the corners of the mouth.
Natasha S.
I love love love the Gerard cosmetic liquid lip. They dry to a matte. Last soooo long. Even when eating and drinking. I do find they last even longer than usual if I remember to exfoliate my lips before applying. Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
No and no! These are total rubbish! Ok so I bought 6 of them and I’m so glad I bought them on sale otherwise I would be more raging.
They look nice the first 10 min you put them on. After that it’s welcome to cracked paint looking lips. Dries out your lips and you end up feeling like you were in a desert. I’ll stick to my Rimmel one cheaper.and much better. After this disappointment I doubt I will be buying more from this brand.
Chelsea J.
These lip cremes are beautiful. This colour is gorgeous, however it may be a bit light for some skin tones. It doesn't last very long, but most glosses often need re applying. Brilliant pigmentation, not too sticky!
Cherish A.
Love everything about it ❤️ I would definitely purchase again. Comfortable go wear and the color is just the right tone. I also really love the packaging! Soooo pretty!
Khalil E.
Sousse
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
أحب مستحضرات التجميل جيرارد العلامة التجارية. وقد اشتريت هذا واحد كما سمعت الكثير من ذلك على Instagram ومع ذلك هذا واحد ليس من المفضلة لدي يتعقب قليلًا  لا يصل جيدًا عند تطبيقه لأول مرة
Debby F.
Got lots of gerard lip products and i love them.the formula is perfect and moisturising on the lips. Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Angel Cake .so many choice of colours.will be purchasing more