Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Angel Cake uploaded by Janiette leidy H.Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Angel Cake uploaded by Natasha S.

BY GERARD COSMETICS #10 in Cakes & Pies

Emily V.
Accokeek, MD
I purchased glosses from here years ago and i wasn’t too impressed. I love that the glosses came with a built in light and mirror, but they weren’t as pigmented as i thought they’d be. I do want to try out more newer products. I heard they’ve come out with good highlighters.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I love this line's liquid lipsticks! They go on nicely, stay on until i take them off, and aren't super drying. There's also a really nice shade range and the costs are competitive, especially when you add in the discount codes you can use. Then they're actually cheaper than most!
Lasharay O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love love love this product it is super super cute and it's one that I used to see all the time being advertised on social media so I decided to try it I love the way it applies and how long it lasts it's definitely slowly becoming one of my favorites
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Such a beautiful and delicate color. I love using it to work because it gives me a simple yet pretty look. It’s a little pricey for a lipstick but it’s worth it! It last all day and doesn’t smudge around like many inexpensive ones do!
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
A very hyped product that didn’t really meet my expectations. The stickiness on the lips is what I dislike, but the color is amazing! It slips and slides on my lips and I just couldn’t make it work for my dry lips.
Marium S.
All Gerard cosmetic lippies have amazing color and formula. It glides on smoothly. You don't have to dip in more than once. It's matte but still keeps your lips moisturized so that you don't have dry lips all day.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
I bought this gloss hoping it would be a nice, nude wash of color but it was very opaque and quite thick. They kinda remind me of ABH glosses which I prefer a gloss like Buxom, more lightweight and thin.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite lippie by far, it’s such a cute color and name. It’s very affordable and it’s so creamy and feels amazing on your lips and looks great. It’s super moisturizing and vibrant.
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
This is so thick for my liking, but a very pretty color nonetheless. If you don’t mind a heavier gloss then you will probably like this one because it is super pigmented.
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is a hydrating liquid lipstick, it does not dry out my lips. And it lasts all day! This is a nice soft shade, but there are a lot of pretty shades in the collection.