Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Crème - Angel Cake uploaded by Natasha S.

BY GERARD COSMETICS #17 in Cakes & Pies

Sana B.
The Gerard cosmetics lipgloss isn’t bad but I’m not crazy about the formula since it is a little sticky and it makes it difficult to want to wear it more than once in a blue moon. I’m not sure I would buy it again but it is hydrating and looks pretty, has a nice sheen to it and the packaging has a mirror and light which is really cool and helpful so if you don’t mind sticky, you should be happy with it!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I love Gerard lip products. I prefer he staying power of the liquid lipsticks, but these cremes are great for a shinier look. This particular color is a great pale nude for my skin tone. I love it with their lip pencil in the color underground. I can do a nice ombré effect with those two products.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I love this line's liquid lipsticks! They go on nicely, stay on until i take them off, and aren't super drying. There's also a really nice shade range and the costs are competitive, especially when you add in the discount codes you can use. Then they're actually cheaper than most!
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
A really nice feeling gloss with a nice variety of colors it is pretty affordable. I have to order this product online but it always arrives pretty quickly. There is a light at the end of the wand and a mirror on the bottle to make application easy which I just love!
Makeup L.
The formula is not bad, but also not good at all. Is kind of sticky and dries very fast on your lips. The color is beautiful by the way, but I will not buy it again anymore, I can buy 2 or 3 more with that money and from another brand from drug store.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Such a beautiful and delicate color. I love using it to work because it gives me a simple yet pretty look. It’s a little pricey for a lipstick but it’s worth it! It last all day and doesn’t smudge around like many inexpensive ones do!
Maral S.
Visalia, CA
This lip cream by Gerard cosmetics is so beautiful. Angel cake is a beautiful nude pink color and I love it so much. I am happy with my purchase and will repurchase more colors soon. I do recommend this lip cream to everyone.
Marium S.
All Gerard cosmetic lippies have amazing color and formula. It glides on smoothly. You don't have to dip in more than once. It's matte but still keeps your lips moisturized so that you don't have dry lips all day.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
A very hyped product that didn’t really meet my expectations. The stickiness on the lips is what I dislike, but the color is amazing! It slips and slides on my lips and I just couldn’t make it work for my dry lips.
Christina S.
I loved the color selection of this brand, but disliked a lot. When I actually received the product, I instantly noticed how much tinier it was from other similar products. I wore one to work one day, got a hot chocolate from Starbucks, and realized like 80% of my lipstick came off on the lid. To me, these lips are more satin like than they are Matte. Definitely not worth the price & I was very disappointed.