Gerard Cosmetics
Star Powder - Sophia - 042oz

Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Sophia - 0.42oz

by Gerard Cosmetics

The most famous French actress of our time inspired this champagne highlight with a beautiful pearlescent peach undertones. Illuminate your features with this luxurious powder that will help you to exude the sensuality of one of Hollywood's biggest icons.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Sophia - 0.42oz!
Dinah P.
Ecorse, MI
Review for: Gerard Cosmetic Star Powder Marilyn
Absolutely beautiful! Great color and formula. However overpriced. I only shop their sales.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Sophia - 0.42oz uploaded by Katie B.
An amazing highlighter! I actually have the Starstruck Starlet Palette and this shade is included along with Lucy and Grace. Love it! It’s a perfect shade and looks so good. Highly pigmented and lasts all day. I also set with the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray which is on par with other setting sprays if not better!
Hirah K.
Elk Grove
Review for: Star Powder - Lucy
The most versatile powder ever. I use this as a blush and it lasts forever! It highlights my cheeks and give them a nice pink/red color at the same time. Can be used lightly or dramatically, depending on how much you use. I LOVE using this powder as an eyeshadow too. It's a really pretty color on the eyelids.
Robyn D.
Review for: Star Powder - Lucy
The first thing I love about this versatile powder is that it can be used as an eyeshadow or a blush on the right skin tones. Richly pigmented, long lasting, and a quality product.
Chassity W.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Star Powder - Marilyn
Beautiful!! A little pricey but I still love this. Do not use a lot and you need to blend it in !! Great for the inner corner highlight.
Kimberly F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Star Powder - Marilyn
This highlight is poppin! I love love love this highlight. I would definately repurchase this highlight
Ro T.
Review for: Star Powder - Marilyn
Illuminates my features, accentuates the face, feels very feminine and, gives a beautiful glow, feels nice on the skin, longwearing,
Alyssa M.
1,189 reviews
Review for: Star Powder - Grace
I absolutely love this hilighter you can apply it subtly or as generous as you like it the compact is so cute and it has a protective little screen .Definitely try their products i have a variety of gc products and i absolutely love them!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin , OH
Review for: Star Powder - Lucy
I actually have the shade Dorothy. I’m quite pale, so I use it as a blush. It’s so beautiful! On the rare occasion I get a tan, it also gives a beautiful glow on my cheeks then too. As a traditional highlighter it’s probably better on a deeper skin, but as a blush it’s beautiful on fair skin. Love it!
Cora S.
Bardstown , KY
Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Sophia - 0.42oz uploaded by Cora S.
Review for: Star Powder - Marilyn
This is a beautiful SUBTLE highlighter. It doesn’t bring out your pores and it’s not super chunky. I prefer my Amrezy highlighter if I want something more dramatic, but this is perfect for date nights!

Looking for your answer?