BY GERARD COSMETICS

Buy on Beauty Bay
Luisa P.
Stockton, CA
I love it😍😍 completely recommend it ! Pigment is amazing!! It kinda has a little bit of cream feeling to it which makes it apply amazingly on the skin !
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
This just creates the perfect soft glow, but can be built up to a blinding glare which I love. The texture is insane door this to be powdered highlight.
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
This product is silky smooth to the touch. Very light weight, very pigmented with great color pay off. A little goes a long way! Very pretty.
Lyneia B.
THESE HIGHLIGHTERS ARE CRAPPY DO NOT BUY THEM!!!! THE COMPANY HAS AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WHEN I ORDERED THIS IT TOOK WEEKSSSS TO ARRIVE.
Kaylee M.
Anderson , SC
I love this color and the way it wears! It feels so good on the lips and wears off very naturally. The color is a perfect deep rose color
haydee a.
Waycross, GA
Had to try this after my friend kept telling me how good it is. When I got it I loved the packaging and the product it self is amazing!
Ro T.
Illuminates my features, accentuates the face, feels very feminine and, gives a beautiful glow, feels nice on the skin, longwearing,
Andrea S.
Beautiful color kind of a darker gold color, packaging is nice with extra protection for the product. Pigment is also good
Jennifer T.
Such a nice highlighter. Really applies well and is buildable. Melts on to the skin nicely and leave you looking radiant.
E M.
Baltimore
I have the audrey highlighter and I love it. I use this on my inner corner alot. I have sp much fun with this highlight