Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Marilyn uploaded by Rania Z.Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Marilyn uploaded by Cindy S.Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Marilyn uploaded by Ana S.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
Very intense pigmented highlight!! Which I love, I give this highlight two thumbs up! I bought this because I saw good reviews on it and I don’t regret buying it at all. Exactly what I wanted and how I like my highlight to look very intense and on fleek! The packaging is so beautiful I love gold so that was also a plus looks so luxurious and fancy. The price is just right for the highlight there’s a lot of product and is well kept so it won’t get damaged. They sometimes have awesome deals or bundles Which I live cuz I get more makeup for a good price or if u have a discount code which is always a good thing. Their website is easy to understand and fast to find what u r looking for. I own a couple of Gerard cosmetics products Cuz I do like the brand.
Taylor N.
This was the first “high end” highlighter I purchased. It’s super smooth and applies beautifully, it’s just not as blinding as I like. It was a good starter highlight for me, but I’ve worked my way into those super reflective highlights. I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends 100%. The packaging it came in was also adorable. And I appreciate the little plastic flap that goes over the highlight to keep any gunk or anything out of it.
Sasha S.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
This one is my absolute favorite! I love love love this color, texture, it applies easy and looks fabulous!! Very effective and always reliable for some extra pop! Grab it if you haven’t. It’s a keeper!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beautiful color perfect for the natural glow and everyday wear the pigment is unreal and effective at highlighting very nice , the price is very affordable for such a high quality item, and definitely recommend.
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
This is the first highlighter I purchased from Gerard Cosmetics and I am very satisfied. It can be used as an every day highlighter for a subtle glow. The only con is that it is a little powdery so I would recommend using a spray to set it.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
This highlighter is okay highlighter, it’s not the best but maybe I feel that way just in my skin I would definitely recommend you to go swatch it in store before buying it to see if it works on ur skin. It’s a beautiful highlighter but it’s not really for me
Sandy H.
I love highlighters, they are my favorite makeup product. This one form Gerard cosmetics is so pretty. It gives you that i can see you from space glow that i love. It comes in different shades and they’re all very affordable.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love the Gerard cosmetics star powders, they are so pigmented and so beautiful. They really give me that glow I need. Nothing too crazy but definitely a more natural subtle glow.
Jewels G.
I love this highlighter so much! It’s so gorgeous! Very buildable and just is stunning. It stays on all day even with my oily skin. I love how they always have sales too. The packaging is nice too. Totally recommended.
Shannon F.
Staten Island, NY
this was one of the first highlighters i ever bought! it is very pigmented but is a bit powdery so if you dont like that in a highlight stay away. it is a good affordable option